This man, from where he get these dialogues for serious. I mean he knows exactly what words to say. He is the man with words and looks and Actually everything. Thank you Allah Ji.

We reached the restaurant as we ordered our meals. It was a beautiful restaurant designed in the architecture of red roses and white tulips. I smiled looking at the flowers as an idea popped into my mind. Today is Ahad's birthday and he doesn't even know. While Ahad was in the washroom I went towards the Staff on the counter.

“ Hi, actually I came with my husband and I need to give him something. Or you can say a surprise. So can you help me please '' The lady smiled and nodded her head. I told her my plan as she told me she will arrange everything. I went back to the seat and sat there like nothing happened.

Ahad came back as he smiled towards me. I can't get over his amazing look.

“ I like it here, all the flowers and everything “ I said looking around but he was just looking towards me and holding my hand.

“ Yes, but I like only my flower. Because she is the most beautiful “

Gosh I blushed ,this Man. My hands were so small. I wonder how big he actually is because every time I look at him he turns out to be bigger. I shook my head as the meals came. I looked towards his plate and it was just some salad while mine was filled with steak and rice. And I also ordered soup with some noodles.

“ Are you on a diet or something? '' I asked, raising an eyebrow . He looked at me innocently.

“ No, why? “ He asked as I signed and looked at his plate.

“ You can't eat just this. This won't even fill your stomach “ He smiled and then pouted.

“ What can I do, I don't have money to get myself a good meal “ He said in an innocent voice while I laughed. He is seriously something.

“ Yes yes , where's the Multimillionaire “ he frowned

“ Who is a multimillionaire? I just remember that you have a husband who is feeling hungry so be a good wife and feed him “ He said with his signature smile. I shook my head and cut the steak and brought it towards his mouth.

“ Open your mouth “ I said as he smiled and took the steak from me and brought it towards my mouth. I open my mouth as he feeds me .

“ First you My wife, then Me. Because now the food will feel more delicious to me “ I guess he is seriously drunk or he read some novels that he is talking about like this. But he makes my heart skip beats. Then I fed him and he took the bite with a happy face.

Soon the lights went off and only one light was on us. He frowned and looked around while I smiled . The music starts to play in the background. I stood up from the chair as the staff brought the cake . And flowers. They put the cake on the table as I took the flowers from them. Thanking them.

“ Ahad “ I said as he turned around to look at me. His body froze in its place as he looked at me and the flower. I smiled , he got up from the chair.

“ What is— “ Before he could complete I said.

“ Happy birthday My dear husband “ I smiled and pushed the bouquet of flowers towards him.

He looked at the flowers and at me. His eyes became teary but he pushed them back and took the flowers from my hand with a smile.

“ Thank you Mi Amor I... I don't— “ I shook my head and Hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me.

“ Thank you for borning and coming into my life. Thank you for everything Ahad. You are , you were and you will be the best person in my life. I love you “