Chapter 3: AfterDuel

No one's POV

At MS academy a day after the duel in IS academy the Chairman can be seen sorting a mountain of documents. Even though the sun almost set already he still fighting against his own nemesis a stack of paperwork. He even give it nickname Paperzilla after facing it for sometimes in the past.

"*Sigh* this is sooooo boring" he say that in very exhausted voice. He already signing and checking the documents all day but it's not like it will done in one day work. And to put the matter more confusing every other staff can't figure out how he do that with his eyes looks always closed.

"I should hire an assistant or two, there's nothing interesting in this." He once again throw his tantrum but his eyes widening when reading one document. He also gain a small smile after he done reading the documents and sign it. "These will make things more interesting, Should I...... No no, I will make it a little surprised." And with that he store the remaining paperwork by placing it in the cabinet and exit his office.

◇◈◇◈◇

Back to IS academy two weeks after the duel now Mirai is a class representative even though he complained about it two weeks ago, and Ichika now is the class Vice-representative. In the two weeks there's some major changes in both daily live in IS academy and the IS academy itself. First the IS academy get their hand on one of mass production MS the 'M1 Astray Shrike.' the reason for this, the IS student want to learn more about MS thanks to the duel. The MS academy agreed on this and give them 32 M1 Astray Shrike.

This also come with the exchange that MS academy get some training IS

This also come with the exchange that MS academy get some training IS. Second IS academy get a new instructor (obviously female) to teach about MS. Third the student in IS academy especially the upperclasswoman sometimes drag Mirai to either having him train them MS or do mock battle with him, but fortunately he have a reason to turn them down. Lastly the atmosphere in the class isn't tense like before and everyone begin to get used to Ichika and Mirai presences and start to talk to them.

Now the class is in the training field after learning the basic for IS.

Mirai's POV

"Now let's begin the practical lesson. Alcott, Ford, Orimura deploy your personal machine." Orimura-sensei order us, probably to give them a few examples.

In less than a second I already deploy Impair and Cecilia already deploy her Blue Tears. I than saw Ichika try to mimic what we do but failed.

"Hurry up, a professional pilots can do it under one second." Orimura-sensei scolded him.

What's she told him is true, a professional could do this in a blink of eye to the extent of only deploy one part or weapon. How do I know this you ask, it's just a little data gathering. After a few more second Ichika finnaly able to deploy Byakushiki.

"Good. now fly"

On cue we three fly upward and than fly in a circle. At this time I also noticed that Ichika is rather slowly and fall behind. It's wierd by the spec alone Byakushiki should be faster than both my Impair and Cecilia Blue Tears. I than slow down to check him.