Chapter 1: First day at IS Academy

???'s POV

'alright how in the world I end up in this situation'

Right now I'm walking through the corridor to my classroom, but the girls always look at me like a predator that have found their prey. If i know it will happen I would definitely turn down the Chairman offer, but that offer is to good to turn down. Around a week after in a country official MS squadron for joint training, i was called in person by him and if i being honest he somehow know what to say to get me say yes.

'let's just hope that this 2 year exchange student program don't end in some drama.'

After a few walk i finnaly found my classroom. When i enter i found someone that shock the world and maybe the only other male in this Academy. I than decided to sit at his right as it was the only seat that available.

(Author note: IS academy is the same level as the University while MS academy is have two section Highschool and University)

I remember clearly at the winter break in the television there's someone that break IS absolute rule. Well hope we get in the same room or maybe we given a single room. But...when i look at him he's face is like saying 'how the hell I end up here.'

'Maybe he enter this so he didn't being targeted by every country.' i thought

*Slide*

The door open and a figure get onto the podium but for some reason she looks like the same age as us, and I can already see how nervous she is. I mean I'm not blaming her for that. IS Academy mainly or rather everyone in the academy is a girl so it can be either she's nervous being a new teacher here or because there's two boys in her class.

"Everybody is present, i see. from today I'm your vice-homeroom teacher Yamada Maya. Now let's start the short homeroom priode... "

"....."

No responses and the awkward atmosphere isn't gone either. And why I feel like she's trying to look taller or more likely try to look more mature.

"U-u-umm... T-this school is a boarding school so l-let's get along for the next four years" she said and probably her nervous is start to getting better of her.

"....."

"O-okay. first let's do the introduction... Umm anyone want to do the introduction first?"

Welp better do it first, i rise my hand and get up from my seat. The reason? Simple I'm from different Academy. Oh for your information the enrollment MS academy usually 2 month ahead to make sure everyone get the basic including the one that not go to MS academy Highschool section.

"My name is Mirai K. Ford, as you all probably already know I'm exchange student from MS academy, i will be in your care for the next 2 years" i slightly bow my head and sit down.

"Thanks Ford-kun. Anyone else want to do the introduction?"

"......"

No responses or are all students here wait for us to introduce ourselves first?

"A-alright let's start the same sequence as the class roster than please"

One by one student start to introduce themselves. I try to check on the other male in here and what i can see is he's very anxious after looking to the other side. Maybe it's one of his friends pretending so she didn't involve in this.

'But nonetheless 2 years in the School full of Girls huh'

I can only sigh internally by the reality I'm in right now. the reason is so both academy can have some information about each other after the MS now can enter the tournament. But, looking at the good side I being given a personal MS and get monthly allowance from the Academy.