𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Start from the beginning

And then, it was quiet again, until there was the shuffling of the two of you laying back down onto the flooring of the train cart. You both said nothing as you turned onto your sides and faced away from each other, mutually agreeing that now was the time to rest. Your hair still glowed lightly as you laid there, providing some light in the darkness of the train cart. It was oddly peaceful, and Kai's warmth was slowly ushering you into sleep, a sigh escaping your mouth when you did.

          Blinking and groaning, you sat up and looked around the area, a soft green hum rising from the water you were sitting on. You looked around the familiar area, sighing gently when you saw no sign of Morro, maybe he was still awake. However, your theory was debunked when you felt a small wind rustle the underside of your hair, lifting it up and flipping it over your head.

"Interesting, interesting." You heard Morro hum as you felt a pair of cold hands grace your neck, you flinch away from the touch. "I knew you had these, but I didn't know they glowed like that... perhaps they are more special than I thought." Morro continued to talk to himself, seemingly in his own head and ignoring you.

Grabbing your hair, you flipped it back to its normal state and whipped around to meet Morro's eyes, a dull look on his face. "What happened to hey, hello, hi, how are you?" You spat at the ghost, shuffling your body across the water's surface and away from him. "And the hell do you mean my hair is more special than you thought? I was just born with green streaks in my hair, nothing special." You mumbled as you started to stand up, draining the clothes on your body of any water that was suck in them.

While you did that, Morro floated more towards the water's surface, avoiding the droplets, before floating closer to you. "Sure, you were born with it, but why does it glow is the question? And did anyone else in your family have it..." He kept on observing you, floating around your body as you held your hair close to your neck. He was slowly starting to worry and concern you with how close he was to you, or at least trying to get to you.

Kicking your feet, a few droplets of water splashed onto the ghost's feet as he hissed and pulled back, green plasma leaking from the water wounds. "What are you even doing? If this is about me joining your side, then leave me alone! I'm not joining you." You huffed as you watched the ghost reach down to stop the plasma from leaking out of his wounds, your hard expression never faltering. "You're weak to water, don't even try to hide it. Me and the others already know." You watched as Morro hissed and looked up at you with a stern expression, watching as your eyebrows twitched a little at this.

Standing back up straight, he let go of his wound that was slowly starting to mist over in green and heal. "You speak as if you know them, you don't know a single thing about them. Sure, you know their names and maybe their hobbies, but you're nothing more than an acquaintance to them." Morro hissed at you, watching as your expression kept faltering the more he pressed onwards. "You're too nice, Y/n. You consider people you barely know as friends, that's going to get you hurt one day." He let out a little chuckle as your hard expression eventually fell, doubt now running through the back of your mind.

Eventually, your face hardened back up as you turned around and away from the ghost, Morro just rolling your eyes at your attitude. "I'm best friends with one of the Ninja, and if he trusts them why can't I?" You admitted to the ghost, not saying Cole's name out of fear of putting him on the spot. "Besides, why do you care so much? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me." You started walking forward on the dark water, green sparks lighting it up with each step your foot took.

Morro continued to float a good distance behind you, not uttering a word as he left you hanging in suspense. "I didn't want anything to do with you at all," he admitted before floating over and pressing his mouth close to your ear, you couldn't practically feel his smirk. "until I found out a little someone was the Master of Spirits." Your eye twitched as you lost weight in your left hand, raising it upwards to punch the ghost in front of you.