Chapter 7 - Intense

( One thing that is true about Isabella is that she has always had a thing for computers. Ever since she was a child, she was typing like a pro on the computer. This inspired her parents to let her take advanced computer science courses. Therefore, she is a pro hacker, so much so that she paid for majority of her college funds using money collected from hacking for very "important individuals. Many on the dark web know her as 'White Lotus' the best hacker in the world. )

Isabella hacked into Clay's email in order to find his address. She wasn't even surprised when she pulled up to a huge mansion/palace. However, she was surprised to find that the guards let her through. 'I guess they don't care about their boss,' she thought. She walked directly into the mansion only to be roughly dragged into a dark room.
"What the fu-," before she could even finish, her lips were being attacked by somebody else's. 'Clay,' she thought kissing back. Soon they were on the bed, undressing. Before anything could go any further, the door burst open. "WHAT THE HE-," a voice thundered. Isabella's eyes adjusted to the light and she saw that the person on top of her looked exactly like Clay. "Twins," she whispered. Another guy walked in. He was tall, extremely muscular, and handsome as hell. But the only thing that was striking to Isabella was the fact that he looked EXACTLY like Clay too. Her eyes widened, "Triplets".
She paced around the room as the three looked at each other. Clay, or the one she thought was Clay, wrapped his arms around her waist to stop her. "Don't touch me, who the fuck are you?" Isabella scowled. His eyes narrowed, "Baby girl, how do you know I'm not your precious Clay and he is the liar". That's when she noticed it. She slapped the hand that was slithering down to her ass, "Your tattoo". He laughed, "You remember that his tat is blue". Isabella looked at all three of their tattoos, but all she saw was green, red, and black. "Where the fuck is Clay?" She demanded an answer.
"He's busy, but we can surely keep you company," green tattoo winked. "Guys, stop thirsting and introduce yourselves. My name is Joseph, doll," red tattoo said. "Baby girl, my name is Grayson but you can call me Gray," black tattoo said his grip on her waist tightening. "I guess I am last. My name is Jośe, beautiful," green tattoo smirked. "So what you guys are quadruplets?" Isa asked confused. "Yes, doll," Joseph answered. Isabella scowled at him. "Well that's being rude. You practically forced our names but didn't tell us yours," Jośe exclaimed over-dramatically. "My name is Is-Lorelai," Isabella caught herself from saying her true name. All three of their eyes widened and all traces of lust disappeared. Grayson immediately unwrapped his arm from around her waist, but it was too late. Clay had saw everything. Clay walked straight in Grayson's face and punched him dead-on. "How dare you touch my girl?" Clay was furious. Isabella quickly jumped between them, "Clay calm the fuck down. It is not that serious." He glared, "Oh so you saying you liked his fucking arm around you like that?" She glared back, "That's not what I fucking said. You're doing too much like what the fuck is with you. If any consolation, I'm the one who should be pissed the fuck off." He released a breath and wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her as close to him as possible. "Clay, what are you doing? Let me go," she struggled against him. He looked at her like she was the only woman on Earth and laughed, "Never". She didn't know what was happening to her, first she moaned Zain's name and now she is fucking blushing over something Clay is doing which is super overprotective. "Guys we should go visit Zain and Blake. Give these guys some privacy," Joseph walked out. The other two followed, Grayson winking at her while walking out which went completely unnoticed by Clay.
Isabella froze, "Who are Zain and Blake?" Clay groaned, "Why are you caring about other guys?" She crossed her arms and sat on the bed. Clay sighed, "They are my cousins. Apparently, they fucked with the wrong girl almost got themselves killed. Luckily she didn't know about their abnormal heart placements and stabbed them in the wrong side of the chest. Zain woke up first and now he can't stop talking about how when he gets his hands on her, he is going to tie her to his bed and make her watch as somebody else sucks his dick and then fuck her until she can only think of him and crave his dick." She rolled her eyes, "How would that work if she tried to kill him". Clay glanced at her, "Pheromones. The right amount of them in her system, she will be crawling on the floor for his dick". On the inside, Isabella was terrified, yet excited. She couldn't help but to get wet at the thought of Zain finding her on his cousin's dick and then making her suck his cock or spanking her for doing such naughty things while running from him.
Clay could smell her arousal, "Baby, why are you so wet?" She pulled herself away from those forbidden thoughts, "I'm not". He pinned her down, "Don't lie to me, I can smell that glorious scent". She moaned as he moved his finger down her shorts and into her panties, pressing her pearl and then pulling his hand back up, "Look at how wet you are". She lost her sanity when he put the finger with her juices on it in his mouth.
Isabella rolled them over until she was on top of him and started grinding on his crotch while he was taking her top off. Clay grunted, "Keep going. I have been meaning to punish you anyways". Isa's eyes rolled to the back of her head as Clay started sucking on her nipples. She moaned, squirming and grinding on his dick. "Wait baby let's remove this extra layer," Clay said sitting up and removing the rest of his and her clothes. Slowly, Isabella climbed on his lap and started riding him. "Baby, speed up before I take over," he threatened. Isabella decided to tease him and started to climb off.
Clay pushed her into doggy style and slammed into her. Every thrust more powerful than the last. Even after Isabella's sixth time cumming, it was like neither of them could have enough. Isabella moaned loudly, "Clay moree". Clay grunted, "Call me master". He thrust hard. "Holy fuck, master. Give me more," Isabella moaned. Clay thrust faster and harder than before, "Say 'master fuck me, please. I need your cock. I need more. I belong to you and only you'". Without hesitation Isabella complied. Like a whore she moaned and mewed on his dick saying, "Master fuck me please. I need your cockk. I need more. I belong to you and only you". Clay smirked, "You are such a good little whore. Here's your reward." Clay pounded mercilessly into her with no restraint. Isabella came harder than all the other times combined. Clay on the other hand had still yet to finish and was starting to make Isabella feel more pain than pleasure. "Cum for me," Clay commanded. She came at his command. "Again," he grunted as he slammed into her from a different position. She came again, "Master please. Finish with your little whore". Clay smirked and thought, 'Since she wants my cum so bad'. He released his seed deep inside her pussy. Isabella moaned and came again. After she came down from her high, she realized she let two men cum inside of her on the same day. "Clay, we have to talk," she said. He looked over her pussy, lapping at it, "What?" She moaned, "I let another man cum inside of me just today". Clay stopped. He picked up her clothes and threw them at her, "Put that shit on". Isabella looked into his eyes, "Clay, we are not together so it shouldn't hurt anything". He growled, "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!!! You let another man touch you and cum in you without my permission". She bowed her head, "I'm sorry but you don't cont-". Before she could finish what she was saying, he grabbed her by the throat, " Say it. I dare you". Breathlessly, she said, "You don't control me". Clay's eyes flashed dangerously, "If I don't control you then why were you just cumming at my command?"
Isabella blushed, "That was nothing, but lust". Clay released her neck, glaring dangerously at her. "Leave." Isabella gasped, "Clay we need to talk about this." "Lorelai, if you stay here one more moment you won't be able to leave," he warned. Isabella was sad. He didn't know her real name and for some reason it was starting to bother her. Something in her called her to him, and she listened feeling that she deserved something real. "Clay sit down and talk with me," she demanded him sitting on the bed. She couldn't understand it, but she knew she wanted all four of them. Even if they caused pain in her life, she wanted Zain, Blake, Blade, and Clay all to herself. Not only did she want them she also wanted Clay's siblings. She couldn't understand what was making her so possessive of them all, but she knew she would get what she wanted. She scoffed at her own thoughts. Clay sat down nearly pulling her own his lap, "What do you want to talk about?" She sighed, "You have to promise me you won't get mad." Clay narrowed his eyes, "I promise that if you don't tell me now, I will be pissed". Isa looked at him through her lashes, "Clay I don't know what is wrong with me. I want you all." He looked confused, "Who all of what?" She summoned her courage, "I want you, your siblings, Zain, Blake, and the guy who I let cum in me." Clay looked stunned, "How do you know Zain and Blake?" Isabella breathed in deeply, "Because I am the girl that put them in the hospital."