Chapter 6 - Falling is a Curse

Isabella woke up the next morning. 'What the fuck happened to me,' she thought. 'Have I lost my mind,' thinking back to the previous night her cheeks turned crimson. "I even called him daddy," she whispered. "Indeed you did," he said. She turned her head sharply around, "What are you doing in here?!"
He glared down at her, "Watch your tone. I am here because it is time for your training". Isabella rolled her eyes. He walked into her personal space, "Roll your eyes at me again and you won't be able to stand let alone walk". She rolled her eyes, walking past him.
She found the others in the kitchen, "What training is Blade talking about?" Jammie chimed, "Seduction training, all the females and males go through it". Isabella gasped, "Oh". Brody grunted and moaned, "Yeah like that". Isabella backed up and sent a 'wtf' look to Jammie. She rolled her eyes, "he's getting his dick sucked, ignore it cause if you let it bother you when he is fucking them at breakfast you will not survive". Isabella rolled her eyes at him when he winked her way. "Well I am going out," she announced. Blade walked in, "Where?" She turned around, "Nowhere concerning you". Even though he looked pissed, he said nothing more. She walked out the door and down the street, but couldn't even make it halfway before she was dragged into an alley. "When I ask questions, you answer darling," Blade said pinning her to the concrete. She glared, "I'm going to a club, I left my phone." Blade released her, "Good girl. Be back soon". She rolled her eyes and walked off. He looked at her glorious ass as she walked.
Isabella arrived  at the club and immediately noticed how Clay was there. Not wanting to start anything, she walked faster towards the room they were in that night. Clay followed her into the room. "What?" Isabella turned around. Clay forcefully kissed her and she responded by kissing him back. Slowly he started trailing the kisses down her neck. Isabella moaned, "More". Clay stopped, "No, cause I just so happen to know who the fuck you did last night". Isabella sat up, "How?" Clay pinned her down on the sofa. "You're mine and you're out here fucking every guy you meet! How do you think that makes me look?"
She rolled her eyes, "I don't fucking care". Clay narrowed his eyes at her, "Imma make you care then". He guided her face towards his crotch, "Unzip it". She slowly unzipped his fly, releasing the biggest cock she had ever seen. Isabella's mouth was watering, and she reached out to touch it. "No," he swatted her hand away. After that a girl dressed like a slut walked into the room. He pushed Isabella away from him and made her sit on her knees next to his cock. Clay beaconed the girl to come between his legs, and commanded her to suck. Isabella became jealous immediately. She was about to stand, when he said, "Walk out that door and when I find you, your ass will be so red you won't be able to sit". Isabella glared at him and walked out the door after hearing his moans and grunts of pleasure. Thankfully, she had grabbed her phone. Arriving back at the house, she found the place deserted. "Guess they stepped out," she mumbled to herself. As soon as she walked into her room, she was pinned against the door and Blade was sniffing her. "Why the fuck do I smell another male on you?" Isabella was sick and tired of these overpowering males, so she said, "Cause I just got fucked sooo good by this amazing guy". He growled and she could have sworn his eyes flashed red, "Fine, want to play it like that" he bit down on her neck. Isabella was in so much pain, but he didn't care and kept drinking. Not only was she overcome by lust, but fear from now knowing that he was a vampire. He stopped drinking, "My pheromones will have you whining just to get touched".
True to his word, Isabella started feeling extremely horny. "Please," she begged him for even a little bit of release. He pushed her down on the bed, "Touch yourself and I will tie you to this bed". Isabella couldn't help herself and started moaning, trying to touch herself. However, Blade wasn't having it, he tied her up to the bed so she could get no kind of friction and had to solely depend on his hand that he would let her grind on from time to time. "Daddy, you're being so unfair," Isa moaned. "Am I?" He asked letting her grind on his hand for longer. "Yes, you know I want your cock not your hand," she pleaded. Looking her up and down, he adhered to her pleading.
He smirked, "Who am I to keep you from what you want" and slowly slipped inside of her. She started begging for him to go faster, yet he went at a slow pace. Just when she thought he would never speed up, he started pounding her hard and fast. "Who do you belong to?" He asked. She panted, "You". He made her cum three times before she was begging him to stop or at least slow down. He glared down at her, "You belong to me. This is your punishment for letting another man touch what is mine". He made her cum for the fourth time. She moaned and wriggled beneath him, trying to get away from his punishing cock. He smiled, "Don't run baby. It only makes me want to punish you more". She mewed, "Please. I'm sorry. I was lying. Please". "I know," he said before giving her one final hard thrust and cumming in her.
"Noooooo!" Isabella screamed, trying to wiggle out of his hold. Blade held himself inside of her, grunting as he released all of his hot cum inside of her tight folds. "Your belly will look adorable swollen with my child," he smiled at the thought. She looked up at him, petrified. Waiting as he climbed off the bed, she looked at him expectantly.
"What?" Blade questioned. "Untie me," she responded blankly. He sighed, "Will you be a good girl and not try to take a night after pill?" She knew better than to tell the truth and so nodded her head. "Good," he exclaimed happily and untied her. As soon as Blade left the room, Isabella ran into the bathroom and washed as much of his cum as she could out of her. She quickly hopped out of the shower and threw on tight ripped jean shorts and a tank top. "I'm going out!" Isa yelled behind her as she ran to the garage. "Lorelai!!" Growled Blade as the only one there other than Isa.
(A/N: ngl I forgot about her fake name...I wonder if I should switch to first person)
Isabella grabbed the first key she found, which just so happened to be to Blade's motorcycle, and drove off. Halfway through the drive, Isabella wondered where she could go to hide from him. That's when she realized, there is only one other person in New York that she knows will be able to protect her from him.

Clay.