04

Once they were finished at the studio they went to Aries' house

Once they were finished at the studio they went to Aries' house. It was modern and clean. It had two bedrooms, three bathrooms, one kitchen, a large living room, a gym and a pool.

After Alakai had dropped off her luggage, got his shoes and made sure she was comfortable he was getting ready to leave.

"Yuh sure yuh good yasso? Cause mi can rent out a Airbnb" he asked making sure she was comfortable with her living arrangements.

"I told you already, I'm fine. You can go" she said and watched his face slightly fall into ease.

 You can go" she said and watched his face slightly fall into ease

"Mi neva know seh Kai did have a sister?" I asked
intrigued

"He never told you? I'm literally his twin" she said, sounding annoyed with her brother

"Twin? and yuh pretty suh!" I said with a smile forming on my face

"Are you hitting on me?" She asked

Suh she nuh talk patois, cause a lone twanging b deh pon

"Neva mean it suh, wouldn't waah yuh bredda tek mi life. Jus a try get fi know yuh since yah guh live wid mi fi a while" I defended

"Oh! I'll tell you a bit about myself then" she sat on the couch next to me and started talking about herself

I learnt that the reason I didn't know about her is because she was living in Britain and the US during her elementary time and came back to Jamaica during her high school time. Alakai kept quiet about her being his sister because him neva waah nuh bagga bagga man a look har or a treat her nuh way cause she was his sister. She also told me she went to Immaculate, then transferred to Andrewz and then went to Campion before going to live in New York then Britain. She also told me she's taking a gap year before going to Harvard.

Little Ms.Bright sparks

"What about you Mr. Artiste?" She asked while flicking through MSA videos on YouTube

"Dem foolishness yere yuh watch?" I asked while watching her skip pass videos she had already watched

I told her how I went to Vaz, met her brother and how we were best friends since then. I told her how we went to KC together and stayed friends up until now. I told her how I'm not going to college because it isn't for me but I might get a degree later on. I told her how it's always been my dream to be an Artiste. I told her I had 12 subjects to let her know that mi neva dunce.