🌹Enough - Felix🌹

The sun shone as irradiant as the Aussie boy. The soft yet violent rays cast down upon the continent of Australia and produced overwhelming heat. Contrarily, there was a perfect breeze gushing throughout the city. It created a day of comfort and cool. It was ideal for a picnic. Since it was a weekday, there were very few out-of-doors enjoying the weather. Many were upset considering such pleasant days weren't common and mainly scorching hot. Anybody who had the chance would be outside basking in the sunshine and exemplary heat, yet Felix and Addie believed there wasn't anything nicer than being inside with their partner on Valentine's Day.

    It was a mere fluke Felix's vacation time included the week of Valentine's Day. Felix was a Korean idol, a K-Pop star, who was a piece of the eight-member boy group Stray Kids. The group was a global success and, most importantly, a Korean phenomenon. They didn't debut with this attention since they had nothing, even though they were under one of the big three idol companies; however, their persistency and their risk with experimental music was beneficial because they were finally achieving their dreams. Nevertheless, this success undoubtedly resulted in difficulties. They rarely had time off, although they hardly did initially. The group wasn't often granted openings for anything except music. Be that as it may, they ceaselessly toiled on their craft even if they did. It was pushing unhealthy. As much as they enjoyed their occupation, the band, nonetheless, instantaneously jumped at the opportunity to travel home once receiving a two-week holiday, and that included Felix and Bang Chan, Stray Kids' leader, flying home to Australia for a week. Felix took Addie.

    After being friends for three years, Addie and Felix jeopardized everything they built by establishing a relationship. They understood and discussed the risks. Addie had never witnessed Felix so solemn. While the dangers of what could happen to Felix's career and Addie's life were a true fear and anxiety, they liked one another. It was obvious. It was indisputable they liked one another. Fluffy hearts glittered their eyes when mentioning or looking at each other, and they danced around one another by flirting seemingly every chance they had. It was somewhat annoying to some of Felix's bandmates and especially as the years elapsed. Addie and Felix, however, were bothered too. They longed to be together. Their hearts beat weakly at the lack of romantic relation with the one they adored, but they were a couple now. They didn't have to cry anymore. They didn't have to bear a heavy, crestfallen heart anymore. Addie and Felix were at last more than friends, and Felix was flying his nine-month girlfriend home to Australia for the first time.

    Addie was nervous. Felix was aware. It was a last-minute organized trip to an unfamiliar, never visited country and was to stay with Felix and his family the entire vacation. The girl was rightfully anxious. Thankfully, however, Addie had been previously introduced to Felix's kin and had acquainted herself with them, especially the boy's younger sister, so she was eased by that. Even so, it didn't erase the worry, yet Addie grew relaxed rather quickly in the home by the hospitality and friendliness of her partner's family and the comfortable and safe atmosphere.

    Felix was nervous too. Though he may have presented himself as spontaneous and careless, Lee Felix was a thoroughly diligent man who focused on tiny details. He never traveled without planning down to money. It was an excellent trait to have—although Lee Know, Minho of Stray Kids, couldn't stand it. Howbeit, this holiday was very spur-of-the-moment, and it pestered Felix immensely. He could always travel home without a bother, yet he was bringing his girlfriend with him. It was unaccustomed. He conversed with his parents and sisters to ensure they were okay with it and bringing Addie wouldn't be impinging on their own plans and lives. They welcomed Addie with open arms. They all genuinely enjoyed her. His parents approved. Regardless, Felix was tense. Addie's stress became his own. He was wholly conscious he overwhelmed her and involuntarily caused her great anxiety, yet it was okay because Addie was currently at his home happy and content celebrating a cloying day of love.