"If you run into any other players, please tell them about the bomber. Once everyone knows how his ability works, they should be able to protect themselves." He said, making me look down, this whole conversation is very uncomfortable.

"And if you can, please avenge us!" He stated in a begging tone. "At the very least, don't let him clear the game!" He said, is eyebrows clenching.

"Okay." Gon said, a determined look in his face. "Understood." Bisky said. "Of course." I said, furrowing my brows.

"Thank you. I'll use what time I have remaining to tell as many as I can about the bomber." He said as he stood up. I looked at him, he knew genthru was simply too strong.

"Book. Return on. To Bunzen!" He said, leaving at the speed of light.

I looked down at the ground, clenching my teeth. Who would even do this to someone? It's so inhuman.

We got up to leave. We walked a few steps before gon stoped, looking down at the ground.

"Bisky. Kuzuko." He said, making us turn around. "I think we should drop by their hideout real fast." Gon asked as he looked at the ground.

"They probably ran out of time already..besides, he didn't even tell us where it is." Bisky said. "I have a genuine idea. I know where the area is, but I never actually went to go find the hideout." I said, remembering the time I met Roi close to the hideout.

"Even if we did know, we don't have a spell card that could take us there." Bisky said, shitting down my statement.

"I know. But some of them could've survived the explosion.." gon said as he looked down, visibly upset.

"I doubt it." I said, making gon perk up. "Kuzukos right. If the bombers powerful enough to place bombs on his targets without people noticing, he wouldn't of allowed for that kind of mistake." Bisky said, making gon feel worse.

"You saw what happened to that man when we first arrived gon. It's game over instantly.."I said, making gon look back at the ground in frustration.

"However, if we continue to play this game, given that we may need to visit their hideout sooner or later." Bisky said, making me nod in agreement.

"We need spell cards. Do you want to go to masadora and sell our monster cards to buy spell cards?" Bisky said as she started walking away.

"Yeah!" Gon and I yelled, back to our usual demeanor.

We ran for a while to masadora. "Kuzuko, I'm so happy that your okay! I would've been crushed if you had gotten killed you know. Your my best friend!" Gon said, finally realizing how close I was to death just a few hours ago.

"I knew I couldn't leave you guys. Expecially not over something as pity as a stupid bomb." I said, making gon and bisky chuckle lightly.

"Gons right, Kuzuko. I'm very glad that your okay." Bisky said, eyeing me softly. I only smiled at her, she's the best!

"Hey bisky, how long do you think it will take me to master my signature move?" Gon asked as we continued running.

"You just started to develop your nen. It's hard to predict when your power and speed can peak." Bisky said, looking at gon as we ran.

"Oh." "But it shouldn't take too long beofre you get the form down." Bisky said, smiling.

"What is your signature move, anyways?" I asked, making gon turn to look at me.

"Rock, paper scissors!" He said, smiling. "You'll see in combat what I mean!" Gon said, as he noticed my confusion.

"Hopefully you'll have it ready by the time killua returns." Bisky spoke up, referring to how long it would take.