Chapter 54

(Kuzu's flamesssss hehahss)

We walked for a bit as we traded some cards for Jenny, I had no objections to it so I stayed silent as we left the store.

Something more concerning was on my mind. The bomber. If what I'm thinking is true, then one of those members at the group is one of them, if not a whole team trying to gather newbies so they can use them as they please.

I stared at the ground in thought, I had the hunch that whatever was going on with that group wasn't good, especially after feeling that one man's aura, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

"Let's buy some food and water, so we can start heading to masadora!" Gon said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him, nodding as I put on a smile.

"First, we might need a map." Killua said as he looked at the two of us. We walked into another store nearby, trying to find a map.

"The one with information costs 650000, while the one that doesn't is 20000." Killua said as we looked at the cards in the case.

"It's weird that almost every object is a card, why couldn't they just use paper instead?" I said as I sighed, this sure is a lot of money.

"Which one should we get?" Killua asked, turning to gon and I. I shrugged, not really knowing. "The informative one could be useful, but chances are we already know everything." I said, putting my hands up gently.

"Yeah! Let's get the 20,000 one. It will be more fun to fill it out ourselves!" Gon said. I only sighed, Gons great and all but geez, I don't understand how his brain works.

""Your so positive, it's painful." Killua said as he sighed aswell. We bought the card as we walked outside.

"Gain." Killua said as the card turned into a map, showing us basically nothing. "This doesn't tell us anything.." killua said as he sweat dropped at the map.

"Makes sense, after all gon did want to fill it out." I said as I crossed my arms, looking at gon as he laughed slightly.

"Then let's ask around!" Gon said as we wandered off, finding someone to give us directions.

"Head north for eighty kilometers. After you pass the mountain, you'll reach a lake. If you follow the lake north, you should reach masadora." The man said as he pointed into the air.

I only stared blankly at him, I got none of that so I hope the others did. Killua then turned to us "if we hurry, we can do 80 kilometers in a day" he said as he smiled.

"How far is that?" I asked. He looked at me slightly before speaking. "Roughly 50 miles." He said.

I only sighed, that's so much work! Nothing I'm not used to though. "That's assuming you'd survive." The man said, interjecting our conversation.

"The mountain is crawling with bandits. And once you pass the mountain, you'll encounter hoards of monsters." He said as he looked down at us.

"Yeah yeah, we can beat some scrawny bandits." I said as I crossed my arms. The two only looked at me. "Bandits? Monsters?" They both said, looking happy.

"Now this is sounding more and more like an RPG!" Killua said as he smiled at gon and I. I only tilted my head, what's an RPG?

"Yeah! I want to see these monsters!" Gon said in return. "I hope they aren't scary looking." I said as I sulked.

-

"Alright! Off we go!" Gon said as we began to leave. "Yeah, let's do this." I said as I smiled at the two of them.