Caroline and Tyler are in the hallway. She's putting honey on the lockers. Tyler kisses her shoulder and head from behind.

Caroline: Do you think Matt's going to be okay?
Tyler: I'm kissing you and you're wondering about your ex-boyfriend?
Caroline: I'm asking you if you think our friend, who we both love, is okay.
Tyler: I think he probably doesn't have a lot of people to talk to anymore. I think he's struggling more than he lets on. I think that I love how big your heart is.
She smiles.
Caroline: I just want this school year to be great, you know? I just want everyone to be happy. Even in the midst of all the crazy unhappy bits.
Tyler: I'm happy.
They kiss. Rebekah walks towards them in the hallway.
Rebekah: You two are adorable.
They look at her.

Caroline: Uh, do we know you?
Rebekah: You're Caroline, Clara's sister, which makes you Tyler. The werewolf.
Caroline walks between Tyler and Rebekah.
Caroline: And who are you?
Rebekah: I'm the new girl.
She vamps out.
Tyler: Caroline!
Rebekah rushes over to Caroline

In the gym Dana is struggling to stay on one foot.
Klaus: Keep it up.
Elena: Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?
Klaus: Stefan's on a time out.
The doors open. Bonnie and Matt enter.
Elena: Bonnie, get out of here!
Klaus rushes over to Bonnie.
Klaus: Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started.
He looks over at Dana.
Klaus: Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight.
He looks at Bonnie.
Klaus: I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?
Bonnie: That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me.
Klaus: Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix.
Rebekah enters with Tyler.
Tyler: Get off of me!
Rebekah: Hush now.
Klaus: I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean.
Rebekah: Don't be an ass.
She throws Tyler into Klaus' arms.
Elena: Leave him alone!
Klaus: I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually.
He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood.
Klaus: I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry.
He twists his head and kills him. Elena, Matt and Bonnie are shocked. Klaus smiles.

Stefan is in the parking lot and has the crowbar in his stomach. He wakes up and removes it.

Dana and Chad are sitting on the floor. Matt is next to Tyler's body.
Matt: He killed him.
Elena: He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire.
Klaus: And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping.
He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her. Elena makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt. Rebekah looks at Elena.
Rebekah: So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier.
Klaus: Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?
Rebekah drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves. Klaus looks at Elena.
Klaus: Just ignore her. Petty little thing.
Matt and Bonnie are in the hallway.
Matt: What are you going to do?
Bonnie: I have no idea. The curse he's talking about is a thousand years old. My grimoires don't go back that far.
Matt: Can you ask those dead witches that helped you before?
Bonnie: I don't have contact with them anymore...They cut me off when I brought Jeremy back to life. That's it! I can't contact the dead. Jeremy can.
Elena is comforting Dana. Stefan enters the gym.
Elena: Stefan...
Stefan: Klaus.
Klaus: Come to save your damsel, mate?
Stefan: I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty.
Klaus: Well, you broke that pledge once already.
Stefan: Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do.
Klaus: Fair enough. Let's drink on it. Pointing to Dana and Chad. Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them.
Elena: No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said...
Klaus hits her so hard that she falls on the floor. Stefan rushes over to Klaus, his fangs out. Klaus grabs him by the throat.
Klaus: She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up.
Stefan: Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!
Klaus: Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this...
He compels him.
Klaus: Stop fighting.
Stefan: Don't do this, don't do this.
Klaus: I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it.
Stefan: Don't...Don't...
Klaus compels him.
Klaus: You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey.
Elena: No. Stefan!
Klaus: Now kill them. Ripper.
Stefan vamps out, rushes over to Dana and kills her by drinking her blood.