"Hey guys"I said with a grin

"Don't hey guys us you said you where going to the bathroom"Enzo was fuming

"Why are you so mad I won didn't I "I asked

"Yes you won but you shouldn't have been racing in the first place it's dangerous"he replied

"Well I'm still alive so I'm fine let's go"I said walking away everyone followed and got in there cars.

After the race we all got into our cars me, donotello,nick and Lia in mine and the boys in there two cars,and we decided we where all Abit hungry so where on our way to McDonald's.

When we all pull up I'm starving,we all get our food for only my mood to be darkened by the sound of a gunshot.

We all turn to the course to find a group of men with the familiar tattoo I've grown to hate.

The Greeks

"What do you guys want now?"I ask in my deadliest tone.

"We want information and you guys have information"one of the Greeks said

I give nicolo a look and juging by how he slowly started making his exit I think he understood me perfectly.

You see we all left our guns in the cars since we didn't expect this to happen so we have no weapons therefore I need him to go to one of  the cars while I destract there atention.

"What type of information are we talking?"I question

"Everything"one Greek said

"Well where not giving you anything"Enzo growled

I heard the safety go of on his gun but before he could shoot I interupted"they wouldn't but I would"I told them confidently but I knew I was lying.

I suddenly feel all the boys tence up behind me oviously believing I would just sell them out.

"You don't know anything"a man said

"How do you know?"I ask raising an eyebrow

"They don't tell girls anything in mafias"he said confidently

"Maybe not but I have my ways I know everything"I told him

"I don't believe you where taking them all"he said the last bit to his men and they started to get closer so in that moment I knew I might just have to reviel my secret or at least a part of it.

I see nicolo coming back over to us but they are getting closer they are half way across the car park now

I have to

"Stop I have a better option"I said in a deadly tone ,they all stoped and looked at me

"What could you possibly have?"one asked

"I know how to take down the Russian,french and Italian Mafia"I said confidently

"How"the leader asked and nicolo was getting really close know and I was glad but he was still going too slow

"Leave them alone and you will find out"I bargained he looked in thought for a second before nodding and coming over grabbing my arm tightly.

Nicolo got back to the group with the gun behind his back I prosume but I'm already in his hold and before I could get out of it he continued"I guess we don't need them anymore"he said and all the guns safety got turned of and pointed right at all the boys and Lia.

I wasn't going to let them get hurt so without another thought I ran to them.

They all closed there eyes prosumably getting ready to be shot but I wasn't going to let that happen.