Ultras Plus

Plumbers HQ

Ben and Helen arrived to get the news of Ben's transfer.

"Officer Tennyson," Patelliday says with a nod "As if yesterday you are officially under my command."

Ben had been shaky with the saluting but Kirby had given him a look that reminded him that this was what he always wanted.

"Yes sir." Ben said.

"Now for a few rules," Patelliday said "No facial hair, hair does not reach your shoulders and uniform standard full dress not needed."

Kirby tapped his wrist and Ben did and saw the new option.

A green and black coating ran over his body then he was standing in uniform

"Glad someone can follow orders," Patelliday said then pointed to Kirby "I expect that stubble shaved."

"Of course sir." Kirby said as Trixie pulled up Ben's 'Spartan' form.

Patelliday turned back to Ben and handed him a slip "Now since your my new guppy we'll be in the range so I can gage your shots."

"I see one miss and I'm punting your ass to Mars." Kirby whispered.

"Dude I can handle a blaster." Ben said.

"Really? Does basic ring a bell?" Kirby asked showing a hologram of Ben completely sucking at it "We both fucked around and we both know we can shoot better then anyone here."

Showing Ben shooting down Vilgax drones at 10.

"Your right, I let myself slip." Ben said.

Range

Rook and Shar were there.

"Why do you insist on the shotgun?" Rook asked as Shar loaded in the shells.

"We get a ammo budget and I am spending it." Shar said "Pull!"

2 clay pigeon went flying and got blasted out the sky.

Rook shifted his into pistol mode and shouted "Pull!"

Hitting both and the ravanagander smirked at his dimensional sister.

Shar shifted it to Bow Mode and shouted "Pull!"

Ben, Kirby and Patelliday walked in.

"Magister." The Rook twins said setting their weapons down.

"As you were." Patelliday said.

Ben and Kirby both put on Eyes and Ear protection and get to their stations.

Meanwhile