Introduction

Hey all! This is my MDLB prompt book of Nick Bosa from the San Francisco NFL 49ers team. Since I've dome a mommy dom little boy prompt on him on my one shot book, i thought it would be cute to have some stories when you are his caregiver and have many adventures with him throughout the day! This might be similar to my Josh Allen book, "The NFL Caregiver" which is on my main account (@user1022838). Nick will have a similar beginning on how you decided it was best to have a caregiver relationship for your future and his needs.

Why I enjoy writing these books is because you get to enjoy taking care of your male sub in a mother-neutering way. Since he is incapable of taking care of himself and having all of these childlike actions/tendencies, you're there for him every step of the way, and everyday is a new adventure with your little one.

I'll now give you a quick description on how the book will go!

Description:
In this book, nick had suffered a tackle that had caused a brain injury. Doing so, the damage has cost him his football career at the age of 26. With limited ways on what your next steps were, it was the year 2023 where everyone had taken a test in 2020 to see what they were classified as. With yn being a certified Mommy Dom, and Nick not knowing/ being unaware of his results, it was somehow a perfect match to be in a relationship with you being his caregiver due to his injury. Yn had helped nick get "back" on his feet even though he is currently just doing tummy time and sitting up. With his injuries, his neurological condition lead him to starting over. That being said, using the bathroom switched to diapers, soda was changed to breastmilk, and his king sized bed was suddenly a baby crib. Await and see how their day-to-day life goes with the many journeys they'll have!

Warnings:
Breastfeeding - nonsexual
MDLB caretaking
Diaper usage
Emotions/crying
Tantrums
Doctors appointments
Etc

This book will include gifs & pictures of Nick. Crying is used a lot since he does act like a baby and whichever situation he is in. I tend to make all my books have men showing emotion because it is an issue in society where others tell them that they can't and should "be a man." Please do not comment hate, it'll be removed and blocked. If you're not interested in MDLB or type of writing, I understand, it's just a waste of my time responding to the hate comments I might receive.

Anyways, let's get started! I'll now introduce you to Nick:)

This is what nick will look like:) He'll be 26

The famous defensive end, Nick Bosa. Known as @nbsmallerbear , he is the toughest, giant, big-hearted football player everyone knows. Even though he is literally a bear, Nick has the kindest heart when it comes to charities, fundraising, and being kids make a wish. You would think that he would be an all time football star his entire career, but unfortunately the night of the super-bowl in 2020, he had suffered a brain injury that leads you both to the current situation of your relationship. As of now, Nick is at home, doing tummy time on his play-mat. Since the injury, it was the best decision to have an MDLB caregiving relationship since you were already classified as a mommy dom. At the time, we didn't know nicks diagnosis, but after he woke up from surgery, he had a smaller mindset, acted like a toddler, and even referenced you to "mommy." Back to the present, it's now been 3 years and having him as your little boy was the best gift you've ever received. You wouldn't even know 3 1/2 years ago how this giant bear would become a little boy in your arms that exact night.

Nicknames: baby, bosa bear, Nicky, sweetheart, honey, babybear, love

Living/furniture situation: he will currently be living in your shared house in San Francisco. He'll have a Toy-Story themed nursery with the toys of course:) Yn had made a lot of rearrangements due to his injury and how the future relationship will be. Along with the nursery, he has a diaper changing table that's his size with all of the necessities. During meals, he sits in a high chair or seat if he's at the table. Many enrichment activities for him to enjoy while he lays on his back or dies tummy time! His playroom has a Tom of toys and blocks to keep himself entertained and bring so much happiness! For sleeping arrangements, nick sleeps in a very big crib, built just his size, or he can stay in the master bedroom with you in some nights. He also has a bassinet close by your bedside if he's really young in a headspace.

Age: 25; mentally 3months - 3years

I think that is all for now that you have to know about the book, i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i love writing it. I love bringing new ideas to MDLB in my format of writing, I'm very grateful and blessed to bring readers attention and love to my books! I've been currently loving the NFL stars lately since I've wrote about Josh Allen, Travis Kelce, and now Nick Bosa! If you'd like to read my Josh Allen book, it's on my main account (@user1022838)! My Travis Kelce babysitting prompt is on this account under the MDLB oneshot book:)

If you'd like updates on my books, feel free to follow my main account @user1022838 , where I post updates, comments, news, etc on my board. If you've enjoyed this introduction and would like to read more, feel free to save to your lists and libraries, vote, comment, and request!

Thank you all so much for reading and I cannot wait to see where this book brings us on this type of MDLB journey! All my love forever,

A❤️