Out in public mishaps

Hey all! This is the first prompt that i thought of for the first chapter!

Description: In this, you'll be running errands out with Nick throughout the day, and each stop has either a tantrum, surprise, or who knows, he's a toddler, they always have something magical that they can come up with to make your errands run stressful. Breastfeeding will be in and out during the time of day, diaper changing will also be included along with tantrums/crying. Who knows, maybe if he's good, he'll get a new toy or treat?! He just has to be on his best behavior to do so. At the end of the day no matter what, you'll be there to calm the big bear down when he's feeling off and just needs a little cuddle ❤️.

What's in the chapter:
Breastfeeding
Diaper changing/messing
Baby talk
Tantrums/crying
Emotional gifs

This is what Nick would look like throughout the prompt ⬆️! He'll start off in a newborn 3month old headspace

Let's get to it;)

Saturday morning
7am

It was a beautiful, yet early summer morning in the Bosa residents. The birds were chirping, sun was gleaming through the shades, and the smell of summer was brought into the room, until you had smelt something a little funky when you had turned to your side. Lying in his bassinet, Nick had sprawled in his sleeper, slight snores coming out along with drool on the side of his mouth. It was a cute sight, yet Yn knew he needed a diaper change badly after that 3am feeding.

Getting out of bed quietly and making it to his side, Yn had carefully picked up the 260 man as he did the cutest newborn scrunch after being held up. Taking it all in, Yn had held him closely to make her way over to his changing table. "My sweet boy, you're so cute when you do that scrunch." You whispered softly as he smiled a bit. Lying him down on the table, you unzipped his sleeper as he did another big stretch, his body jolting everywhere to the point his knuckles turned white. "Oooh biiiiig stretch bear." Yn smiled, seeing the little ones treat him as he woke up.

"How old are we sweetheart?" She asked but the only response was a baby babbling noise as he smiled. "Ohhh you're my very little bear, I see. Well, makes it easier for us today love, we have lots to do!" Yn cheered, as she took off his onesie and diaper. "Must've eaten good little one, this tells it all." She chuckled, holding her breath while throwing away the diaper as he just laughed and sucked his thumb.

"Ah ah ah little one, here, let's have a soother instead, fingers are icky." Yn cooed, pulling out one of his pacifiers. Thankfully, he had taken it in slowly and cooperatively, we didn't want the day to start off on a bad note. About two minutes later, he had a fresh diaper and onesie on. Hoisting him on your hip, Yn had made her way downstairs to the living room so she could feed him.