Part 21😤

Last chapter (maybe).

4 months later
Neteyam's pov:

Ao'nung has been adapting to being a parent very well.

He and Na'ring are very close now, and honestly I think he has brought out a different side of Ma'Nung.

They both recently got into this thing where they compete to see who finds the prettiest things to give me.?

I obviously think everything they give to me are a beautiful gift, and keep all of the shells, pearls, flowers, and tiny rocks they find.

Sometimes they even make me bouquets of the flowers they thought were the most beautiful on their adventures.

To say the least-

I really got lucky.

My family is so kind and so thoughtful-

I wouldn't trade any of it for anything.

"Teyam!"

"Dad!"

"Loookkk!!!"

Ao'nung and Na'ring yelled as they raced inside from the backyard.

Na'ring jumped into my arms with a fist full of dirt- and I almost fell at the impact.

He's gotten very big in the last couple of months..

It makes me sad that soon he will be 6 years of age.

He's also opened up to me more about his mother..

He told me that his mother never really spent time with them.. and that nor did his father.

He does not remember their names because she never told him.

He only remembers how she looks, and speaks.

He said she looked like me- which of course caught me off guard, but I think he ment the color of my skin.

He is a light, turquoise color like Ma'Nung, and I'm a dark blue, purple-ish color.

Which tells me she was a forest Navi.. and I may have been a part of the Omatikaya clan?

I remember years ago there was as a pack of Omatikaya that ran away to the islands and seas... maybe she ran away because she was pregnant? Or because her parents disapproved of her mate?

"Ma'Teyam..?" Na'ring called me, drawing my attention back to him I noticed his hands on my face, and his eyes peering into mine. "What are you thinking about?" He smiled playfully and his head leaned to the right.

"Oh nothing~" I smiled subconsciously, using one hand to tickle his side so he would laugh. "I'm just thinking about the fact it's almost dinner time and we have no food." I smiled, and then my face changed who I sent a glare to Ao'nung.

"I-I'll go bring some.." he quickly turned away and Amanti started to giggle.

Amanti's eyes recently started to change color.

Well not completely, but hits of yellow have been appearing in his electric blue eyes.

"Was that funny baby?" I laughed along with him as he played next to where I sat with Na'ring.

He was scooping sand in a shell and dumping it into his hand, then forming a fist, and throwing it.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked and turned toward Na'ring who placed his head on my shoulder.

"umm.. I don't know." He yawned, and closed his eyes.

He had came out of the ocean so his sash was still wet, and so I grabbed a blanket and threw it over the both of us.

"Mmphf!" I heard Amanti huff, and I turned toward him.

"What's wrong baby..?" I asked confused.

He started hitting his chest and struggled at... saying something..?

"M..meh..-me!" He exclaimed angrily.

"W-what..?" My eyes widened in utter shock.

Did he just say his first word?!?!

"Oh my goodness-" I said loudly in disbelief

"I'm ba- What?" Nung came back with a basket of food- and I looked him with a big smile plastered across my face-

"Amanti said his first word!" I shouted, and Na'ring opened his eyes in confusion, looking at me and to Ao'nung.

"What.. No way." Ao'nung dropped what he was carrying and ran over to A pouting Amanti.

"M-me!" He huffed again and began crawling toward my legs.

I was sitting so he easily got into my arms and under the blanket I threw over Na'ring

"Holy shit.." Nung said in shock.

I glared at him but that didn't work because he said it again, and louder.

"HOLY SHIT!!!!" He laughed happily and jumped in place excitedly.

I smiled and laughed at him, ignoring the fact he said bad words around our kids... but I understood.

"He said his first word!" He shouted and guided me up with both kids in my arms.

I was a bit wobbly because they are big boys- but then he picked my whole body up and started running?!?

"Ao'nung?!" I shouted as I panicked on how to hold onto him while holding onto my children!

"Slow down! You're gonna drop us!" I shrieked as he came to a stop and I looked around to see it was my family's house..

He opened Teheran door and quickly ran inside.

My parents looked at him like he was crazy, and everybody stopped what they were doing.

"AMANTI SAID HIS FIRST WORD!" He shouted proudly and soon everyone shouted in shock.

"WHAT." My dad instantly ran toward me to grab his grandson and looked at him with an overwhelming amount of love.

Amanti looked at him confused, but reached toward his face and smiled. "Hi.."

"AWEEEE!!!!!" Everyone shouted in union.

•••

Hi guys I missed you🥰💕