Part 17🤭

First off-

IM SOOOO SORRY GUYS

ITS BEEN A WHOLE MONTH SINCE I UPLOADED THE LAST PART WAS AND I FEEL SO BAD ABT IT

I WAS GROUNED AND YESTERDAY I TORE D SOMETHING IN MY LEG.

But I'm good, on bed rest and I'll start walking in a couple months🤭

But yeah- enjoy this chapter!😝

Neteyam's Pov:

"Your walk so fast- slow downnn." Ao'nung whined from far behind me.

"I don't, you're just a slow walker, that's all." I said while stopping momentarily so he could catch up.

"I do not." He defended, reaching for my hand and grabbing the bucket of fish I carried.

"Hi pretties!!!" I smiled at our Ilu as I walked into the water. "Nala's color is so pretty Ao'nung- look!" I called to him and grabbed his hand to get his full attention.

"Wow... she's really purple." He laughed while moving towards me and holding my waist as we stood by them.

"They're so pretty, let's feed them!" I smiled and bent over to the side to grab some fish.

His hands quickly traveled to my legs, as he rubbed them gently- his long fingers massaged into my hips and he pulled me towards his body.

"This smells like you." I smirked and held the fish up to his nose.

He quickly back up and made a face at me.

"More like you." He contorted his face and took the fish from my hand.

"Never." I lightly slapped the side of his cheek, and fed Nala the fish.

She bit half of it and gave the rest to Nola.

so cute.

.
.
.

"I'm so boredddddd- teyammmmm- entertain meeeeee~" Ao'nung whined.

"I'm not quite sure what you want me to do, but okay?" I replied and he smirked.

"We could make out?" He smiled and grabbed my hands.

"Hell no, your mouth is gross." I replied, standing in front of him and ignoring his gaze.

"Rude. It's not." He pulled me down and sat my body on top of his.

"Yes it is." I whispered.

He leaned in and caught my lips.

"Mm-" I grunted when our mouths collided.

His hands made their way down to my hips and he pulled me closer.

His mouth opened and he bit down on my bottom lip.

I moaned at the pleasurable pain I felt when he slid his tongue into my mouth.

"Neteyam?" I heard my mother's voice shout from outside my door.

Fuck.

"Mmcht." Ao'nung smacked his lips when I jerked at the sudden sound, I glared at him and hopped up off of his legs to go open the door.

"Hi mom." I smiled at her, crossing my arms and shifting my weight to my hip.

"Hey baby- whatcha' doing? You two busy?" She asked me, looking through the threshold, and seeing Ao'nung was in here.

"Yeah..." my eyes shifted to the floor in embarrassment.

"Mmm... then continue, me and your father are going fishing with Tuk, try to keep your noises to a minimum- and- Ao'nung?" She looked behind me and his head shot to face her. "Try to keep the marks in areas that he could hide them. You two have fun- or whatever," she laughed to herself and turned around to go out of the house.

I turned around and Ao'nung started grinning.

"We have consent." He picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and held my face

"Are you always horny? Or just with me?" I crashed our faces together, and held his face as I forced him to open his mouth.

He moaned as I took control and got on top of him.

We detached and a line of spit formed between us.

"Only with you." He brought my face back to his and kissed me roughly.

I felt him getting hard and I grinded on his lap.

He had his hands on my butt, and massaged it as we made out.

.
.
.

"Youre so pretty, you know that?" Ao'nung smiled from in front of me.

He was laying in between my legs, and was watching me as I tried to relax from earlier.

My butt hurt, and my inner thighs.

He really likes those areas...

"You're too sweet." I brought my fingers to his curls, and massaged his scalp.

"Only for you." He kissed my stomach and hugged me.

"I hope so- let me find out your doing some stupid shi-"

"Never! I would never! You're the only one for me- and I'm the only one for you. You're never leaving, you're stuck." He pulled me to his lap and brought our heads together.

"I love you." I held his head and kissed his forehead.

He seriously makes me feel so loved...

I've never felt this way towards anyone- and it's really scary because I don't know if he'll ever get bored with me.

I know i'm not the most entertaining- prettiest, funniest, or nicest person- so... Im scared he'll realize that, and leave...

"I love you so much more..." he hugged me tight to his chest, and closed his eyes. "You mean so much to me. Don't leave..." he whispered.

I looked down and hugged back.

"I'm not going anywhere... I'm here to stay Ma'Nung..." I rubbed his back and laid my head on top of his.

"Hopefully..."

.
.
.

Lol, they're married now and lived happily ever after!

THE END!!! BYE GUYS 🥰🥰🥰

Omg this was short💀