Part twelve🥰

(sorry, i accidentally put the wrong number for this chaper at first)

Content  warning⚠️

⚠️sexual vocabulary and suggested sex⚠️

Neteyam's Pov:

"Go to sleep." He told me and closed his eyes.

"What? No?" I replied and scrunched my nose.

"I'm tired, we'll do this tomorrow." He groaned then I felt his breathing pattern slowen after a few seconds.

"Fuck you." I grumbled and closed my eyes as well.

Stupid bitch.

.
.
.

"Mmn..." I groaned as I opened my eyes from my previous sleepy state.

"Stop moving..." Nung grunted and deeper himself into the space between my legs. His head still resting on my stomach.

"Shut up." I scoffed and patted his hair. A few of the curls stuck up and in weird positions.

One here, another there. Up and down, left and right.

They were everywhere.

But it was cute.

He looked cute.

"What are you doing Ma'Teyam." He
Asked, squeezing me gently between his arms.

"Nothing?" I replied in a hushed tone.

"Mmhm..." He hummed and I tried to contain the laugh that almost escaped.

He shrugged and closed his eyes again.

"We Need to get up, there's no more time to sleep." I told him and lifted my body up to release myself from his grip.

"One more minuteeee- you're warm..." he protested but I still got up. "Ugh, your lame." He rolled his eyes and followed me up.

"No, just productive." I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Actually no, you're lame." He corrected and kissed my lips.

"Sure..." I rolled my eyes and walked towards his clothes.

He had my old sash there all clean and folded.

"Ooo... did your mom wash it?" I asked and started removing my old clothes to put this one on.

"Mmm, yeah." He replied a bit after, I felt his eyes on me. He was watching.

"Turn around fish boy." I rolled my eyes and dropped my loincloth down before turning around to him and physically turning him towards his bed.

"But I wanna watchhh..." He Protested once again and I laughed.

"Fine, but you know that's weird right?" I teased jokingly with a smile and proceeded to pull on my clothes. It was loose again, and Nung noticed, so he helped me.

"You know... I really like your hips." He commented as he tied the knot on the sash.

"Thank you, I really like your hands." I smirked at him, hinting what I wanted.

He didn't get it.

Stupid bitch.

"Thanks." He smiled innocently and hugged me from behind.

Oh eywa. Bless his soul.

"Want to go eat? I'm hungry." I suggested and we walked out of his room.

"Mmhm." He hummed onto my shoulder where he rested his head.