Part 19😮

Why's Neteyam so thicccc😩

Lordddd🫣🤭

But anyways- have y'all read "Karma" by "Aknounmi0000"?

Girlllll- it's soo gooodddd, I suggest you read the "comic" too. DEF SUPPORT THEM!!!!!

But yeah- sorry for the very spread apart updates...

I HAVE NO EXCUSE- OTHER THAN IVE JUST BEEN BLANK MINDED.

I accidentally posted a draft of an old story I clicked on, and some people saw it... so now Im embarrassed..

BUT WTV! Just wanted to say, the way I picture Na'ring, and Amanti is something like the pic above^^^

Ty, that's all.🙃
.
.
.
Neteyam's Pov:

"Heyyy... what's wrong..?" I was woken up by the sound of Ao'nung's whispers...

I opened my eyes in confusion, thinking he was talking to himself- but instead I was met with the sight of him picking up Na'ring-who was sobbing- and hugging him close as he tried to calm down.

He looked like he had seen a ghost- but it might have been nightmare's.

I had finally reached to my senses- and stood up to go check on Amanti.

He was sitting up watching tv.

He seemed to be doing fine?

So I just got out some fruit for him, and cut it up.

"Here honey.." I whispered, sitting next to him, and placing the bowl in between us..

He looked up to me, and down to the bowl.

Soon realizing the fruit was for him- so grabbed a handful and started chewing loudly.

A "half-amused-half-disgusted"smile grew on my face, and I yawned into my hand, pulling my attention away from him- and turning back, to check, where the footsteps behind me, were coming from.

It was Na'ring walking over, still crying, but Ao'nung seemed stressed.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong..?" I asked quietly, stopping him infront of me- and rubbing his back soothingly.

He wanted to talk- but only whales, and hiccups came from his mouth.

I opened my arms, and let him climb on top of me, to tangle his body in between mine.

Poor child...

His body only jerked slightly- as he cried quietly into my chest.

"Whats wrong baby..?" I pulled him away, so I could see his face- and sipped my thumb across his cheek, to wipe away his tears. "You okay...?"

He fidgeted nervously, looking down, and sniffling quietly.

"Can you tell me what's upsetting you?- or what upset you...?" I lifted his head up gently... making him look at me, and maintain eye contact .

He eyes watered even more- and he bursted into tears again.

"It's okay hun... tell me what's wrong baby..." I held him close, and his cries became weeps of sorrow.

"P-please d-don't die!" He cried even harder, holding onto my shoulders desperately, and trying his best to hold me close.

My heart sank after hearing those words- and my eyes traveled to Ao'nung's.

"Oh baby..." I hugged him tightly- closing my eyes, and helping him feel my warmth. "Im not going anywhere... don't worry hun..." I reassured him. Still hugging his small body close- but rubbing his shoulders comfortingly.