32-Feelings.🍁

Começar do início

Bogum smile and take a deep breath to calm himself. He looked at tae with his heart eyes and hold his both hands.

Tae gasp while looking at him with his wide doe eyes while biting his lips nervously.

"Tae I really like you and want to date you. So will you go out with me for a date." Bogum asked in one breath and exhale a long breath which he was holding.

Tae standing their confusedly while blinking his doe eyes thinking about what just happened?!

Both snap towards door when they heard a knocked sound tae wide his eyes bogum gave him a confused look.

"What are you doing here seonbaenim?" Bogum asked to jk who is standing at the door while holding something in his hand and his eyes fixed on their hands.

Tae immediately pull away his hand Bogum kept his hands on his jeans pocket with a nervous smile.

(Bogum and jk's shares same age, he study with taehyung in first year so jk his senior).

He looked at tae while biting his lower lips. Tae step forward towards him. Bogum looked at them confusedly.

"Mmm Jin hy..ung send lunch for you." Jk said shuttering with a small smile and forward lunch box towards him, tae nodded and take the lunch box nervously while avoiding his gaze.

"Eat well or else jin hyung will beat me if he saw anything left in the lunch box." Jk said chuckling and hold his bag strap. He nods his head while looking down.

"Um bye i've classes." Jk said bowing to him and bogum too. Tae nodded his head bogum bow a little with a soft smile.

Jk wave his hand and left hurriedly from their tears start falling from his bambi eyes. He clench his bag strap tightly.

He also bump with some students on the way and he ask sorry while bowing to them with his head down.

"He is so humble and kind. How do you know him?" Bogum ask smiling tae still looking at the door glossy eyes.

"He is my family." Tae whispered he nodded his head furrowing nvm he shrugged.

"Mmm so tae, are you coming with me for date?" Bogum asked while clearing his throat. He clench his lunch box.

Tae turn around nervously, looking down biting his lips continuously.

"Bogum hyung you are a good boy and everyone will like to date with you... Tae said with a soft smile bogum smile too while scratching his nape shyly.

... On phone (at night)

"Are you saying truth?" Jin ask sternly
soon smile when he heard tae giggles.

"Yes, hyung I ate lunch on time and I also share with lisa noona." Tae said smiling jin furrowed and looked at jk who his washing dishes a cute pout adoring on his lips.

"Oh that's great! Invite lisa for dinner sometime" Jin mumbled with a soft smile he humming in reply thinking about today's garden event during his assignment time.

"Mmm jin hyung i've assignment to do. I will talked to you in the morning." Tae said nervously biting his lower lips jin chuckled while nodding his head.

"Of course baby, do your best. We will talk tomorrow." Jin said and made his way towards kitchen.

"Hmm hyung i'm hugging up call." Tae said jin humming in reply.