" My day was busy. I went to the companies that were driving reach and requested the security equipment you gave me to be installed no later than this Friday, then I shipped out the equipment to the farther companies. How was your day" Syrenity said before passing him a plate of food.

" I actually need to run something by you before I go all out. So I was looking over all your father's businesses and I was thinking about opening a casino. "

" Opening a Casino can expand the business network and could benefit the Cartel clientele, Im also thinking bout bringing this proposal to the Italians-which is working with bigger platform families. " Damiri spoke.

Damiri knew Opening a Casino would make more money and would be another way for the Cartel to run their illegal business through it. The idea was a win-win, the government approval was already granted now he only needed Syrenity's approval since neither of them could make business moves without both sides' approval.

" That's a good idea but wouldn't that mean we would have to do 50/50 with the Italians, " Syrenity wasn't too sure about that since 50/50 businesses always crumble before it starts.

" Yea but this is something they need, things gone run smoothly for they own sake. " nodding her Head, Syrenity didn't really understand the last statement.

Letting the room go quiet, Syrenity watches Damiri eat before walking out the kitchen and upstairs. Walking into her bedroom Syrenity hopped on the costume-made king-size bed before dimming the lights and grabbing the TV remote.

Turing on Why Do Fools Fall In Love, Syrenity laid back. Seeing Damiri walk in the room and in his closet, she watched him walk into the master bathroom and close the door. This was their routine- he would walk-in, take a shower then walk out never staying too long.

After 25 mins the shower stopped and Syrenity watched a nicely oil Damiri walk out with only black basketball shorts on. Syrenity licked her brown lips as her eyes felt stuck on his every Move.

Frowning her face up Syrenity watched as Damiri stepped closer to the bed, feeling her heart speed up once he leaned towards her.

" Move over mama " His deep rough voice sent chills down her spine as she moved over without hesitation. Feeling him sit right behind her caused her body to stiffen. Syrenity hated how her body reacted to him, her mind was telling him off while her body was screaming at him to touch her.

" Relax, I'm not gone touch you unless you want me to," he said staring at her while grabbing the remote. Damiri smirked at her stiffness and unreal shyness, he liked the control he was slowly gaining over her body. Turning off her movie Damiri put on The Best Man.

" Why you turn my movie off "

" Cus' you ain't watchin' it, to busy acting shy" Syrenity giggled mentally rolling her eyes at her tactics.

" I was watching it, you just started distracting me " Syrenity looked back causing her to lose balance and fall onto him. "I'm distracting you Ma " his eyes peered into hers as he stared down at her.

Both their eyes were filled with lust and hunger, Syrenity's eyes moved onto his two-tone lips before she slightly pushed his head to the side.

" Watched the movie boy " Syrenity mumbled taking her eyes off him.

" Mhm," Damiri pushed his lower body onto her butt letting her feel the hardness in his shorts. Swallowing the sound that wanted nothing more than to escape her mouth, Syrenity moved her body not once looking back at him.