2 huge 4 everyone else

Beginne am Anfang

It was a dream, really. I can't wait to take pictures in here, tonight we have a luxury dinner. Oh wait I forgot, every dinner off the bus is a luxury dinner. Luxury dinner means you have to dress up for dinner.

"Lansy we should go suit shopping for you today." I suggest.

"I forgot about the luxury dinners." His eyes go huge.

"I can tell, let's go get St-" I stop, maybe we should just surprise those two, I think we've been with them enough, "wait... what if we get Johnny and Pony to help us pick out your suit?"

"We should they seem interesting." He agrees and next thing I know we're knocking the door of room SW4.

"What's up?" It was Johnny that answered.

"We were wondering if you guys wanted to help us go suit shopping for me?" Lansy questioned.

"Uhhhh. We were about to go get breakfast but sure."

"Damn, we'll go with y'all. Honestly I had forgot about breakfast." Lansy trails off, when begin our walk downstairs and on out the house. I guess we're gonna go get breakfast somewhere else because there is a kitchen in the house.

"So y'all got tired of Mr. Perfect?" Pony was so much more normal than his brother and mine. Him and Johnny were like real people. Soda and Steve were so superior sometimes.

Me and Lansy look at each other before we look back, "yeah." We smile.

"I see how." Pony agrees.

We end up eating at a Denny's. I swear food is ten times better when it's not from Tulsa.

Once we finish eating we actually have to look for a formal wear place.

"Do you want a suit suit, or like a women's suit?" Johnny questions.

"Probably a women's suit because I don't think a men's suit would fit me." He answers.

With that we stop in a store and begin our search.

"What are the colors of your dresses?" Lansy asks me. Oh so we're matching? I'm excited.

"Pink, Green, Purple, and Black." I answer, I'm so excited to see him in that.

He picks out four and tries each of them on. The first one is the Green one.

It's a dark green like my sequined dress, he's so hot I cannot.

Johnny is like a professional, "this would be great... lose the dress shirt and just wear the blazer, with a black bra. Black shoes would be smart too." Damn I'm gonna get him to help with my outfit too.

Steve's POV:
The kids are no where to be found, so me and Soda disappear too. We go out on the beach. There's surfboards everywhere and neither of us know how to surf so what do we do?

"I'm gonna go get us each a surfboard." Soda's already walking off.

He comes back like we're not about to look so completely dumb, anyway away we go.

We go full sprint into the ocean and just flop on the boards letting the waves eat us away. Not like we can catch'em.

When we're done we put the surf boards up and walk the streets like we just did shit.