Zoya x FEM reader🔞

Start from the beginning

"I had a file on my sister sinners as well, I know every sinner she had captured"

You then loosen up a bit as you walk through the water dispenser and pour an empty cup with cold water before drinking it.

"I never knew you would use this training room, I thought you'd be more like your older sister"

"Me and my sister have a huge difference even when we are twins, I'm not good with guns but I'm skilled with physical combat"

You then turn to look at Zoya.

"You're here to start your training then?"

You asked and Zoya just examined you from head to toe but stopped at your well built body.

You're not too masculine nor too feminine, in fact you're just right in the middle.

"How bout.."

She took a step forward towering over you as she continued speaking.

"You have a spar with me?"

You were surprised by the sudden request and hesitated for a moment because sinner's strengths are different than a normal person.

Zoya notice this and just smiled.

"Don't worry, I will be controlling my strength and if you want..I will not use my hands~"

She mocked you slightly which made you furrowed your brows and took a step forward as well as you were only few inches apart from each other.

"Bring it"

You said firmly which made Zoya just smiled more as she then took a few step away from you.

"That's what I like~"

She said and kept her smile and you just ready yourself and started sparring.

The spar went a while and Zoya can't deny that your are skilled more than she expected but of course not as skilled as her as she still manage to take you down.

This became a habit for the both of you and you became close with each other. Zoya liked your company and you do as well.

Though what Zoya didn't know that she'll be wanting more than just a sparring partner.

It was another day and you were sparring with Zoya as any other day. You were readying yourself when Zoya suddenly spoke.

"Little bunny, why don't we make our sparring interesting?"

She said with a smirk and you just looked at her confused. She then proceeded to speak further.

"How about this? The loser gets to do or answer what the winner wants or asks?"

She said and you looked at her for moment but eventually nod.

"Fine if I win you'll teach me that one trick you tried last time which you manage to defeat me"

"Oh? I will..if you win, little bunny~"

Just then she charge at you and blocked her attack.