Relief

No One Pov~~

The trio's eyes fell on Y/n, who let out a loud groan as her head jolted towards the celling of the pyramid and her eyes rolled back.

Hydra stood up and was going to snap her out, but Raum stopped her.
"Don't, it's the only way Ethan can survive"
"She will die"
"She is our Queen! She have to surv-"
Raum was cut off as a first came in contact with his face, Hydra ram to Raum and helped him up, hissing at Ahmad who was going to land another attack.

"If Anything Happens To Her, I Will Burn You Alive" Ahmad roared, Raum didn't said anything and just wiped the blood from his mouth and shook his head as yes.

"Do it" the trio slowly looked behind them and saw pink aura flowing through Y/n body, she slowly moved her head towards the trio making their soul leave their body.
Her eyes were glowing pink and her face had cracks from which the pink aura was flowing out from her body.
"DO IT!" she screamed her voice rough and filled with venom.

The trio ran to her grabbing her arm as their own aura flowed inside Y/n's body, she gasped slowly as her body shook the trio's aura was flowing through her body but it was too much for her that blood tickled down from her eyes and mouth. She suddenly stopped and leaned to Ethan's forehead, lightly kissing his forehead his face which was half burned up started to heal.

She slowly pulled back and roamed her hand through his body, his burned out body healing with the touch. She finally stopped at his feet and pulled back, she again went near him and kneeled near him, taking his head and placing it on her lap and slowly combing his hairs.

The trio were a bit scared at the sight, Y/n looked horrible and the fact that she was combing Ethan's hair and humming a song wasn't helping.
It's like a beast and her lover.

The trio moved to the other side of the tomb, to get a better view. They saw that Y/n was still bleeding from mouth and eyes, but it's like she didn't care.
Ahmad eyes first fell on Ethan who moved a bit, Y/n also seemed to notice and stop.
Ethan slowly opened his eyes, his head bounding in his skull.

"Y/n?" The first thing he said as he opens his eyes a bit, Y/n didn't reacted and again combed his hair. Ethan sat up suddenly, know fully in his scene. He didn't dare to look back and took a deep breath, his eyes fell on the trio.

Without thinking anything he ran towards them, falling from the tomb on the way. He went to them and then turned back, Y/n was still in the same position as she looked confusingly at him.

"Wh-who are you?" Ethan asked, the trio understood that Ethan didn't recognise Y/n.
Y/n again looked at him in confusion and opened her mouth but no sound came out, she stopped and looked at Raum thinking that he didn't something again.

That's when she noticed her visions looked weird, everything looked blur. She rubbed her eyes and looked back again but still the same. This time she looked at her hands, even her visions were blurry she noticed her hands that had cracks and something pink was flowing through them.
She opened her mouth and let out and silent scream, she rubbed her body feeling a sudden burning sension in her entire body.

The trio and Ethan watched as Y/n started to rub her body and try to speak something, like asking for help but no sound coming out. Raum murmured something and then they heard

"Help..." it was like a whisper but it was clearly audible in the big and silent Pyramid.
Ethan took a step forward, was he hearing stuffs? Why does the wierd women sounded like Y/n?

"Plss he-hurts....." Without any other thoughts Ethan went towards the women. He slowly grabbed her hands and instantly the cracks closed and her hands became normal. Ethan slowly grabbed her neck as he noticed she was going to fall.

Ethan eyes widen as he saw the cracks filling up and Y/n's face came in view. The blood turned into tears as they were still flowing from Y/n's eyes.
Ethan slowly took her into his embrace, tapping her cheeks as he noticed her going unconscious.
"Y-Y/n? Y/n plss don't" Y/n's eyes felt heavy, but she smiled as she touched moved her hand to touch Ethan's cheek. Ethan grabbed her hand placing it on his cheek, "It's a relief..." she said before losing her consciousness, and the smile dropping.