Attack

At Y/n's house~~

Ilsa was drinking her beer when Y/n came running to her.
"Come fast we have to leave" she was panting.
"Okay calm done what happened?"
"I don't have ti-"
Bang
"Shut they're here, come fast"
"Who are he-"
Bang

With the last bang the front door broke down as a monster came into view.

"RUN!!" Y/n screamed and dragged Ilsa with her.
They both ran and went inside a office.
"What is this place?" Ilsa asked while looking at a messy room. The room was set up as a office. With big metal cabinets and chairs. But it was all covered with papers and files.

"Come on we have to cover the door" Y/n was trying to push the closet that was kept beside the door. Ilsa helped her and they successfully pushed the closet infront of the door.

Bang

"We don't have much time, more will be coming" Y/n was looking through those papers.
"But what are those and why are they here?"
"They're here for the book, I just read the cover and this stupid monsters popped out"
"And you think this is normal?"
"Yes for me it's normal, I have seen a lot of monsters like this" Y/n sat in the ground and opened a secret door.

Bang

She kept the book inside and locked it.
"Let's go we gotta leave"
"But how, the monster is infront of the door"
"Follow me, I have a way out" Y/n went to the door and pressed a button as the wall went in and a way popped out.
"This will lead us out" Y/n said while going inside the dark tunnel.
"Are you su-"

Bang
Bang
Bang

"You wanna come or stay?"
"Wait for me!" Ilsa said while following Y/n, the door automatically closed behind them.
"Can't we just stay here, until it leaves?"
"No they will find the hideout soon, we have to get out. But remember one thing. Whatever happens don't wait for anything just run the moment you're out, I will follow you behind"
"Fine, it's your plan it better work"
"I just wish that they don't come"
"They?"
"Beastmans"
"Explain!!"
"You see beastmans are ancient beasts and harder to kill, in short this are their soldiers"
"Are they here for the book?"
"......."
"Y/n?"
"Ye-yes"
"Don't lie to me!!"
"Fine they're here for the book as well to kill me" she whispered the last part.
"To kill you but why?"
"I don't know why, they tried to kill me once"
"How did yous stopped them?"
"I ran to away to Ney York"
"So there is no way to stop them?"
"I-I don't know, I-I am sorry I-it's my fa-fault yo-" Ilsa noticed that Y/n had tears in her eyes. She hugged her without any second thought.
"Shh shh it's not your fault"
"Bu-"
"Shh let's escape first, we can talk about this later"
Y/n looked down at her hand, Ilsa took both her hand squeezed it gently.
"It's fine, if we don't get out we might die here. Let's go!"
"Ye-yes I will not let anything happen to you"

After a few minutes of walking they reached infront of a metal door.
"Okay the moment you go out just run"
"It's the 5th time you're saying it"
"I just can't lose someone else"
"You won't, I am strong"
Y/n glanced at Ilsa as she let a nod, the moment Y/n opened the door Ilsa ran. She didn't even looked back she just ran where ever she could.