Egypt

Y/n just jumped on the bed, sleeping instantly as Ethan slept beside her hugging from back.

Next Morning 🌄

Everyone came out of the hotel after checking out.

"So what know??" Y/n asked sleepily.
"Are you still asleep or something? We have a flight to catch" Ilsa said and chunked.

"Guess sleeping late isn't helping me" Y/n laughed nervously.

Everyone made there way to the flight.

-At Egypt Coz I Want To And Nothing Much Happened-

"Ahh if I would have sat a few more hours,then my legs would have been dead for sure" Benji said stretching as much as possible.

"Benji stop, people are laughing at you" Brandt scold him.

"Ohh shut up" Benji said and stood up.

"Any way,where is Ethan and Y/n??" Luther asked and looked around.

"Well they're right there being a total love dowe" Ilsa said and pointed at Ethan and Y/n who where standing and being all clingy to each other.

"Guys come fast, we'll be late" Benji said getting a glare from Y/n and confusion looks from others.

"What do you mean by late??" Ethan asked.
"Well wha-what if all the hotel rooms get reserved" Benji added, getting another hard glare from Y/n.

"But-" Brandt was cut of by Y/n.
"Guys let's go, I have booked a place at here and it's near our search location"
"And when it happened??" Ilsa asked.
"Last night" Y/n said but paused as she saw a figure coming towards her.

"And there is the owner" Y/n continued while pointing at a person who was coming towards them.
The person waved his hand as he came towards them "Welcome back" he said.

Y/n glared at the person.
"Y/n why did you lie to us?" Ilsa asked.
"Ab-about what?" Y/n said trying to cover up.
"That you used to live here"  Luther said.
"Wait wh-" Y/n was cut of by Brandt.
"Benji said us about the phone call" Y/n looked at Benji who had a guilty face.
"I just wanna-" Y/n eyes trailed to her boyfriend whose face said he was kinda disappointed.

"Ahmeed let's go" she said still looking at Ethan.
"Huh?" Ahmeed was confused and so where others.
"We have lot's of things to catch up" Y/n said and went outside the airport before someone can stop her and they heard Ahmeed saying "Shit".