Past

No one POV

Everyone was said to stay for 2 days. So that they can confirm what was the actuall issue.
Y/n have to call Ahmeed and say about the issue.
You guys went to a near hotel to find only 3 rooms left. To your luck they rooms where double.

So Ethan, Benji and Y/n, Ilsa and Brandt, Luther will be sharing rooms.

You went to the room throwing the bag on the floor and flopped on the bed.

"Don't throw your bag" Ilsa said.
"Okay Mom" Y/n said in joking voice.
"Stop, it and go for wash up, it's already 11 in the night, we need to sleep" Ilsa said shaking her head.

"You go fast I will join you after, if you don't mind" Y/n said and smirked to Ilsa.
There where silence.
But soon they both started laughing.
"You know what, I am going for a bath and I don't mind if you join" Ilsa said between her laugh as she get up and made her way to bathroom.

Y/n shook her head and made herself sit on the bef and went through her phone.
After a while she heard a click sound and saw Ilsa coming out with a pink pajama.

"Hey princess" Y/n teased.
"Yahh! Shut up and go for a bath" Ilsa said with a pout and pointed at the bathroom.

Y/n made a funny face as she went inside the bathroom.
She closed the door and took a quick bath, before going infront of the mirror and moving her hand on the scars on her face.

She let out a sign and applied some foundation to cover it up. And her eye lence.

She came out to find Ilsa fast asleep, she just smile and went to join her in the bed.

Time 12 am.

She scrolled through her phone not able to sleep.
She was on instagram, when something caught her eyes.

She saw pictures and videos of someones funeral.
She kept a hand on her mouth, shocked not knowing what to say.
Coz she knew that family.
It was Smith family. They're her neighbors in Egypt.
She looked at the time when the post was posted and found that it's been 1 month.

She was confused why Ahmeed didn't said her anything.
She did a bit research and found out that the whole family had died coz the house caught fire.

Even if she didn't meet them in yrs. She knew them, they're really close to her.
She bite her lips trying not to make some noise.

She like looked at Ilsa agin, who was sleeping peacefully. Y/n changed her cloths in this and....

Made her way downstairs to the hotel hall, she went their to grab some coffe as she was carving.

"Excuse me" she called out and a waiter came her
"You need something" he asked.
"Plss, get me a black coffe" she said.
The waiter looked a bit confused coz who drinks coffe at 1am.
But he didn't said anything and left with a nod.

Y/n POV

The waiter left making a confused face. I mean who will drink coffe at this time. I let out a sad chunk and dig out a bit more about Smith.

My face went pale as soon I found out that Brandt knew them.
'Wait what' I was shocked at speechless.
I snapped when the waiter came back with my drink
"Enjoy" he said with a smile, I just nod and he left.

"Why didn't Uncle(Mr.Smith) said me anything about Brandt" I was again lost in my thoughts when and drinking coffe when.....

No One POV