11.

'T~ae'

Jungkook vision turned blurry and groaned in pain..taehyung ran to his wife and keep his head on his lap..

'Baby..dont close your eyes..' taehyung whole body turned cold to see jungkook miserable state..blood is flowing contiously and wet taehyung clothes.. Taehyung doesnt know to see jungkook blood what should he do..his brain isnt working properly..

Jungkook is facing difficulties to open his eyes..taehyung pulled him close to his chest and mumbled in worry and fear..

'nothing will happen to my baby..i am here..baby,just for me,dont close your eyes..' taehyung is pecking jungkook face and hold him near his chest..taehyung face,shirt all are drained by blood..

'T~ae..'

'Sshh..dont talk..sshh..i will fix everything..just trust me..' taehyung mumbled to jungkook ear who slowly loosen his grip from taehyung shirt. Taehyung can sense jungkook body is getting numb..with his shaky hands, taehyung touch his pocket and found his phone..he immediately pulled out his phone and he is so mess situation that he dont understand whom should he call..in top of contact list namjoon name showed so he called namjoon..

'Taehyung..'

'H~yung..please save my baby..he is bleeding badly..blood isnt stopping.. Please do something..'

'What!!where are u!!ok ok..dont cry.. Just wait few min..i am coming there with doctor ' namjoon hurriedly said and got so tensed hearing taehyung painful crying..

Taehyung is sobbing so badly that he didnt continue further talk and dropped the phone from his grip.. He looks under him and saw jungkook isnt moving anymore..

'B~aby..b~aby..' taehyung caress jungkook cheek which filled with blood..bt jungkook didnt respond.. the room filled with a creepy silence which fearing taehyung like hell..if something happened with jungkook,he wont hesitate to kill himself..

'Baby' taehyung called bt jungkook is laying lifelessly in taehyung arms.. Taehyung head started to spin and facing hard time to take breath..

'J~ungkook..' taehyung let out with so many difficulties and his body get numb to hold the wounded jungkook..

'N~o..' taehyung shed tears on jungkook face still jungkook has no sense nor he move bit..

'NOOO!!JUNGKOOK!!SOMEBODY PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE..PLEASE..'

taehyung opened his eyes and saw all are white..he got confused actually.. He tried to wake up bt fall miserably.. His body become so weak that he left no energy to sit properly..

'Dada' taehyung heard his son broken voice..he open his eyes with so much difficulties and saw his son is in namjoon grip,struggle in his grip to come to him..

'T~aewon..' taehyung utter after so much difficulties and feeling his throat is tearing apart bcz of pain..

'D~ada..i wan go to dada. ' taewon showed his teary eyes to namjoon and his lips started to wobble.. Namjoon sat besides stool holding taewon on his lap..

'you can see dada from here..dada is sick now..you cant go to him' namjoon sweetly said to the boy and patted his back not to cry..taewon is letting out sob and he doesn’t like a bit to stay anywhere without his parents..

Taewon pouted sadly to look at his dad and tears are glittering inside his doe eyes..

'H~yung..sit him here' taehyung patted besides of him..namjoon placed taewon besides taehyung who is still looking like cry here.. Taehyung gave him weak smile and caress his chubby cheek by his wounded hand..