🍯12

"Is that man his boyfriend?"asked Yunhee with a disbelieving look. The famous Bang Chan is dating Jisung?  Why wasn't she aware of that? Oh, right.. On Chan's Instagram, she had spotted a picture of Chan and Jisung.

"Hmm, Chan-hyung is Jisung's boyfriend." Hyunjin saw Jisung giggle next to Chan, who looked at the younger's face with a fond gaze.

The sudden arrival of Yunhee to Hyunjin's house prompted Chan to show up there after receiving texts from Jisung. Jisung admitted that he didn't want to be the third wheel, so he 'forced' his boyfriend to come there.

"Such a gay.."

"What did you say?"Hyunjin glared at his girlfriend.

"N-nothing.."Yunhee stuttered. This is the first time Hyunjin has glared at her.  Hyunjin's face appears to be frightening as well.

"I know you're my girlfriend, but please don't talk bad about him."

"Sorry."

"You can talk bad about me but.."

Hyunjin stopped speaking when Jisung smiled nervously at him. Hyunjin began to feel uneasy when he witnessed that type of smile.

"Hyungie, mom is on the way.."said Jisung while glancing at his phone screen.

"Mom is coming?"

Jisung nodded. Mrs.Hwang's sudden arrival is nothing new. The woman always shows up without any notice.

"Fuck!"

Without any explanation, Hyunjin grabbed Yunhee's arm.

"You must go."

"What? But, Chan-shii?"Yunhee is unsatisfied, why must she go if Chan seems content with Jisung? This is not fair!

"My mom knows about them."

"Oh."

*****

Jisung giggles when Seungmin complains about Winter, a girl who keeps showing up in front of him. As Minho leaned on Bomin's shoulder, he began to think that Seungmin would soon have a girlfriend. The dandy boy, of course, denied.

"She likes you,"Hyunjin interjected making Seungmin roll his eyes. Why is everyone 'shipping' him with her?

"And you like her too,"Chan added.

"Sorry?" Seungmin glared at Jisung's boyfriend, who was helping Jeongin with his assignment.

That weekend, they gathered at Hyunjin's house. Sanha was not present as he had a lunch date with his girlfriend.

"Just admit it!" Felix provoked him.

Seungmin sighed. He shifted his attention towards Jisung who was sitting beside him. Jisung was the only person to remain silent about his situation.

"Winter is nice, pretty, and.."

"Stop right there, baby,"Chan interrupted. The others were amused when they heard the eldest's jealous tone clearly. Jisung smiles, but he still wants to continue his sentences.

"And sweet girl.."

Chan raised his eyebrows at his little boyfriend. Jisung only responds with his sweet smiles.

"Even though we're dating, it doesn't mean I can't compliment the other," Jisung added, which led others to agree.

"I know, baby. I know. Just.."

"SUNGIE!"

Then, Sanha appeared with his big smile. He held a box that contained different types of cheesecake slices.  But these cakes are not from him, but from his girlfriend, Nabi. Jisung glares at Bomin when he attempts to take the cake box from him.

"Where is Nabi-noona?"Jisung asked when he didn't see the girl.

"She has something to do, so this cake is an apology gift.

Nabi was supposed to join them, but due to her period pain, she decided to rest at home.

"Don't burn down my kitchen!"yelled Hyunjin when he saw Felix and Seungmin heading to his kitchen.

"Minho-hyung, go, supervising them,"
Jeongin directed. 

Felix and Seungmin are not 'kitchen-friendly'. Both of them have the ability to burn the pancakes with ease. Minho groaned, but he still followed the maknae's instructions.

Hyunjin went to his room when he received a call from Yunhee. He returned to the living room after chatting for a few minutes. He sat beside Jisung. 

Due to being too focused on his phone, the younger person failed to notice his presence there. Hyunjin leaned on the younger's shoulder while listening to Chan explain to Jeongin. Sanha, Bomin, and Changbin are already in the game room.

"Hyungie, Iook.."

The older eyed the younger's phone. When Yunhee's picture with Hei Ran's parent caught his eye, Hyunjin's eyebrow furrowed.

"How do you know her Instagram?"asked Hyunjin. According to Yunhee, she does not have Instagram.

"I have no idea. Someone sent me the screenshot through direct message."

"Someone?" Hyunjin asked and reached for Jisung's phone. Chan, who clearly heard the other two's conversation, only glanced at them.

"Hmm, someone."

"Their account was private," said Hyunjin, who was trying to stalk the 'someone' account.

"Is it possible for us to ask Hei Ran's parents? It's been quite some time since we last visited them."

Jisung's suggestion was accepted by Hyunjin. Chan, who was informed, wished to be included as well. Of course, the other two allowed the eldest to accompany them.

*****

♥️,
Kay.