🍯7

Jisung smiled listening to Seungmin and Jeongin complaining about the choreography. Although they complained but both made it! Jisung has no doubt that this group will win the night of the music festival. Chan wiped away the sweat before approaching Jisung who looked at the laptop with a lovely smile. He seated himself next to the little boy who began to notice his presence.

"Hey.."

"Hello, hyung."Jisung answered and took his drink and gave it to the older.

"Thank you. What are you doing?"

"Just trying to finish my assignment."

"Need any help with that?"

Jisung's eyes lit up as he listened to the offer. He nodded. Chan smiled and pushed the hair covering the younger's eyes.

"You're such a cutie, you know."

Jisung blushed.He noticed how he felt more comfortable with the older. Chan has the same vibes as Hyunjin, Sanha and Bomin. For this reason, he has no objection if the older still approached him.

The only difference is that his heart can't stay calm when he's with Chan. That kind of thing never happened if he was with his three hyungs.

"I'm not a cutie, you are."

"I'm not cute but hot and handsome," answered Chan with a wink.

"Stop it, hyung and please help me with my assignment."

Hyunjin and Sanha grinned at Jisung's red cheeks and ears. They were clearly able to hear what they were talking about. It's not the first time Chan has flirted with their 'baby'.

"Our baby grows up so fast," Sanha murmured.

"I know, right? But he's always our baby, even if one day he's dating Chan-hyung."

"Of course! If Chan-hyung hurts him.."

"He didn't dare,"Hyunjin's cut. He has high expectations for the older. If Chan hurts Jisung, he will ensure that Chan's family does not live in peace. He loves Jisung a lot, so he will do everything for the younger ones.

*****

Jisung, Bomin and Sanha had a dinner with Hwang's family. Mr. and Mrs. Hwang missed three of them especially, Jisung. Every time Hyunjin came back, they would ask about the youngest. Like Hyunjin, they also love Jisung.

When Hyunjin, Bomin and Sanha were chatting with Mr.Hwang, Mrs. Hwang pulled Jisung's arm. Jisung just followed his mom's footsteps into the kitchen.

"Bang Chan,huh?"teased Mrs.Hwang making Jisung blush. Hyunjin definitely told them about Chan.

"I am familiar with their family. His parents would love you,"Mrs.Hwang continued, and took cheesecake and tiramisu.

Jisung got to the plate before he cut the cheesecake. He sat on the countertop stool. Mrs. Hwang was seated by his side. She likes Jisung enjoying his favorite dessert.

"We're just friends, mom."

"Sure."

Mrs.Hwang dropped that topic because she wanted to know about Jisung's study. Jisung told her about his class and activities. In the meantime, Mrs Hwang remembered Jisung's parents. She wants Jisung as her son-in-law, but unfortunately her son is completely straight. She's fine with Hyunjin being gay.  So is her husband.

"No way! Jisung will sleep with me!"

Bomin's voice was overheard before Hyunjin shouted.

"This is my home, so he's gonna sleep with me!"