🍯10

As expected, Chan's group won best performance at the music festival. Their plan is to celebrate the victory at the club owned by Hyunjin's cousin, Minhyuk. Hyunjin reminded everyone to pay attention to Jisung before they arrived at the club. This is because Jisung rarely goes to such places.

"We can go somewhere else if you're not comfortable,"whispered Chan.

"I'm okay hyung,"replied Jisung with a smile. After all, Jisung hasn't seen Minhyuk for a considerable amount of time.

"Okay then."Chan interwined their fingers before approaching Minho and Seungmin.

"The others have arrived,"said Minho.They entered side by side before Jisung was greeted by Hyunsik.

"Hyunsik-hyung! Jisung waved at the older.

"Hello, everyone. Hi, Jisungie!" Hyunsik smiled warmly at them. He instructed them to follow him to the VIP tables at the club. When they arrived, there were only Changbin, Sanha, and Bomin.

"JISUNGIE!"

Jisung giggled when Minhyuk chanted his name. It's likely that no one noticed the older's voice because the music was too loud. Jisung released his boyfriend's finger and hugged Minhyuk. Chan laughed at Jisung's whining as a result of being teased by Hyunjin's cousin.

"I'm not small!"

"Yes, you are!"replied Minhyuk before turning to Chan.

"Hyung, this is my boyfriend, Bang Chan. Channie-hyung, this is Minhyuk-hyung, Hyunie-hyung's cousin."

They both shook hands. Jisung was searching for a glimpse of Hyunjin. Finally, he caught sight of the taller person dancing on the dance floor with a girl he was unfamiliar with. He turned his attention to his boyfriend who was still conversing with Minhyuk.

"Who's that girl?"Jisung asked Bomin. It seems that Jisung has seen that girl before. The girl's face was so familiar to him.

"I don't know. But his face is almost the same as.."

"Hei Ran!"cracked Jisung who finally remembered about Hei Ran, Hyunjin's first love.

"Yes, Hei Ran,"replied Bomin before they looked at Hyunjin again.

The way Hyunjin looked at the girl was the same as how he looked at Hei Ran. A expression of love. Jisung hopes that Hyunjin will be able to meet Hei Ran's replacement. He wants his hyung to be happy with his love relationship.

"Hannie.."

Jisung flinched when Chan sat next to him.

"Sungie, if you need anything, just tell Hyunsik, okay?"Minhyuk ordered. He needs to meet his friend who just arrived. As he nodded, Chan and Minhyuk exchanged phone numbers.

"He's so cool,"praised Chan referring to Minhyuk.

"He is."

*****

Even though the music festival has passed, Jisung and his hyungs continue to hang out with Chan and his friends. During their time in Chan's studio, they began to feel more comfortable.

"Where is Hannie?"Chan asked Bomin who entered with Sanha. Jisung frequently shows up with his hyungs. Hyunjin's absence was also noted by him. Could it be that his boyfriend with his favorite hyung?

"He.."

That's when they heard Jisung's voice.

"Just leave me alone and don't talk to me!"

"Baby, please.."Hyunjin followed the younger's steps without paying attention to the other's eyes. Jisung sat next to Changbin and concealed his face using the older strong-arm. He is not interested in having a conversation with his hyung.