🍯3

"Morning, baby!"

Jisung, who had just come out of the room, was surprised to hear Hyunjin's voice. The elder rarely wakes up earlier than him. That's rare!

"I made a pancake. Let's eat together."

"Wow

"Wow..." Jisung looked at the pancakes and walked toward Hyunjin, who was already seated.

He touched the man's forehead. Hyunjin laugh.

"Sit down and eat, Jisungie."

"I thought you were sick. Your relationship with the kitchen isn't so good, you know."

"But I can still cook pancakes and ramen."

"Sure, but once or twice a year?"said Jisung, sitting down.

"Why should I bother when my best friend can cook the best food ever in this house?"replied Hyunjin.

Jisung likes to cook, so they rarely eat out. Sanha and Bomin also always eat with them. The Jisung family has a pretty famous restaurant for Korean food. From there, Jisung has spent a lot of time learning how to cook.

"Hyung..."

The elder who was chewing the food just looked at him.

"I know who kept calling me last night."

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

"Shuhua."

"Oh my god, that girl!"Hyunjin frowned when he heard the girl's name.

"She wants me to help her."

Hyunjin frowned.

"She wants to be your girlfriend."

"But I don't like her,"Hyunjin replied with a serious face.

Shuhua is his classmate and his one-night stand. She's beautiful, but Hyunjin still feels comfortable being single.

"Talk to her, okay? Explain everything to her. Sometimes you give them false hope, hyung. That's not right,"Jisung's advice.

The taller smiled and nodded.

"If I'm gay, I'll date you, baby. You're the kindest person I've ever met."

"You flatter me."

"That's a fact! I hope Chan-hyung..."

"Chan-hyung?"

Hyunjin coughed at Jisung's question. How could he miss talking?

"I hope Chan-hyung can help you. You know, your assignment..."Hyunjin reach for his iced latte.

"Hyung, we've already talked about it. He'll help me."

"Glad to hear it,"Hyunjin said, laughing softly.

That was so close!

*****

Chan and his best friends froze in their seats when Hyunjin came in with his best friends.

Those visuals are no joke!

"Hello guys!"Bomin greeted them, warmly.

"Good morning,"Chan replied with a smile.

He glanced at Jisung, who was standing between Hyunjin and Sanha. The younger one looks very small next to his best friends. How adorable!

"Have a seat,"Seungmin invited.

Bomin, Hyunjin, and Jisung sat down on the couch, while Sanha preferred to sit at the bar table with the others.

"This studio is so cool,"Sanha praised, looking outside.

"Thanks,"Chan replied, taking a seat on the couch. He knew there had to be a reason for their sudden arrival. After all, he'd be meeting with Jisung later that afternoon.

"I'll get right to the point. We came here to talk about the music festival. This year, the minimum number of participants must be 8. So, if all of you interested to join us, maybe we can form a group,"Hyunjin explains.

Chan and his friends looked at each other and smiled broadly. Actually, they had been talking about the same thing before the others arrived. But they aren't sure who they want to invite to join their team.

Minho, who was sitting on the bar stools, immediately took a seat next to Chan. He immediately explained that they were also interested in participating in this festival.

"I can make some track for our group,"Chan suggested.

"Sounds good!" Bomin was enthusiastic.

"And one more thing, can Jisungie come along?"asked Sanha, reaching for the warm tea Jeongin had distributed.

The others also sipped their drinks, except Chan.

"Of course he can come. He's part of our team."

"He's not,"Hyunjin, Sanha, and Bomin said in unison.

Jisung, who had been silent before, just smiled. He won't participate in any activity. That's why he doesn't deserve to stay in the dorm.

"But why?"asked Chan in a soft tone. His gaze was fixed on Jisung. His excited heart began to sink.

"I can't dance. I can't sing. I'm not suited for any position. I'm useless."

"Baby!" Again, the voices of Jisung's three best friends echoed in the heart of the studio. The situation surprised the others, including Jisung.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry," Hyunjin hugging his 'baby." He knew how sensitive Jisung was to sudden loud noises.

Chan was taken aback by the scene that presented itself. Baby? They casually call his crush, baby?

"Hyungie, I'm fine. Why are you so worried?"Jisung loosened the hug, but he held Hyunjin's arm tightly.

"You just said you were fine, but..."Sanha interrupted but when he noticed the others looking at him, he just grinned.

"But I'm really fine. So, Channie-hyung, can I tag along? I promise I won't interrupt your training. Oh, not just Channie-hyung, but all of you. If you're not comfortable I understand."

"Of course you can join us, Jisung!" Seungmin was the first to agree.

"Yeah, just tag along, Jisung-hyung,"Jeongin said, holding out Felix's brownies to everyone.

The others nodded in agreement. After all, they knew Chan would be more enthusiastic if Jisung was there.

*****

❤️,
Kay.

❤️,Kay