Chapter 9

First:

I wake up to find the bed empty, I don't know why but it already feels weird to wake up alone in bed. How have I gotten used to having him by my side so quick. 

I look around yesterday I didn't really have the chance to see what Khao's bedroom looks like. It's neatly decorated but it's nice.

The walls are painted in a light grey and the furniture is mostly a darker blue.

"You're awake" Khao says as he enters he puts down some clothes and sits down on the edge of the bed as he leans down to kiss my forehead.

I can feel the heat in my cheeks, why does he make me blush all the time? He has this affect on me that I've never felt before.

"Come on, take a shower I put down some clothes of mine you can wear today"

and he presses another kiss on my cheek this time, his thumb brushing the hair out of my face, he smiles, the smile I love so much. "Be quick, I made breakfast"

and he gets up, I put both my arms up, signaling him to pull me up, he chuckles as he sits back down and pulls me up, right into his arms.

My arms wrap around his neck and I breathe in his scent, I can feel his smile on my skin as he huggs me back.

Eventually I let go and let him pull me on my feet, I slowly make my way to the bathroom still feeling sleepy, but really happy.

Khao has made breakfast and it smells incredibly good, he didn't give me anything special to wear, just jeans  and a hoodie, but I can see he really likes seeing me in his clothes.

We have breakfast and he drives me to work before he himself goes to work.

"Maybe we can meet in the evening?" he says "I'll pick you up anywhere just tell me where and when"

"Anywhere?" I ask grinning "What if I'm in London by this evening?"

"Then I'll take the very next flight to come and get you" he says and pinches my cheek

"Heey, stop it!" I say but I can't help but smile.

...

A few hours later Khao text he complaining about his client but that he'll be finished in an hour and on his way then.

Little did he know I was already on my way to him, I had the first shift so I finished early and decided to surprise him.

I arrive to see him in his work clothes in the riding arena and a man on a beautiful horse.

"You have to be gentle and clearly tell him what you want, be clear so he understands you and willingly follows you" Khao says and I can hear a bit of annyment in his tone, it's something you'll only notice if you know him.

"I am trying, he just doesn't do it , because he's stubborn. He's a bad horse, the seller really screwed me over." the man says.

I can see Khao roll his eyes, it's just a quick second, but I can tell he's done. He still looks really good though, the pants fit tightly as well as the shirt and reveal what a nice body he has. I blush as I catch myself imagining what he'd look like naked.

I'm so caught up in staring that I don't notice the girl that walked up behind me.

"He really is too good looking, to bad you can only admire him from afar.." she says "I'm Senna, I don't think I've seen you here before" and she holds out her hand for my to shake.

"Uh, First. And it's only my second time here so that must be why." I have to say she caught me off guard, as I slowly reach for her hand and shake it. "So we're on the same team now" she says "Khaotung never took interest in anyone here, I guess that's our destiny we can just be watchers"

"Uhh..yeah I guess..." I say. I'm confused about her being so honest in the conversation and not even  caring about the fact that I'm a man, that's not usual here in Thailand to say the least.

"I think we should just stop here for today" Khao's voice draws my attention back to the arena. Khao's giving a friendly face but I can see that behind it he really doesn't like the man.

"Alright" the man says and get's off the horse, the poor horse is being treated so harsh by his owner.

The make their way to the entrance as Khao finally looks up and sees me, I can see his anger fade as he starts to smile.

"Oh my god, oh my god he's looking at me" Senna whispers to me.

"Oh god, oh god he's moving towards us!!!!" I swear she's about to pass out.

"Hi" I say as Khao stops in front of us 

"Hi, Khaotung" Senna says in a quieky  voice that make her excitement even more obvious, Khao doesn't even look at her but just smiles at me

"Hi, love" he says "I see you already made some friends"

"Yeah" I say "This is Senna" pointing in Senna's direction

"Hi love?" she asks finally realising what Khao said

"Oh, didn't I tell you? This is Khao, my boyfriend" I say pointing at him as if to introduce him.

Khao doesn't really spare Senna an eye, he just continues the conversation as if nothing happend but I can see he's happy I called him my boyfriend.

"You didn't have to come love, I could have picked you up"

"It's fine" I say "I got off work early today so I came to see you"

We walk to the main building, leaving Senna standing there.

"Let me just take a shower and we can leave" he says

"Does that mean you will be changing your clothes?" I ask

"Why?" He says "You like seeing me in these?" he puts his hand behind me, pressing me to the wall, surprisingly it doesn't bother me at all, it's the opposite. I still blush though. "What if I do?" I say.

"Then I'll let you have a good look, but let me tell you I look even better without them" he says sheepishly "Oh, shut it" I say pushing him away from me "Not opposed thought" I say and quickly start to walk again. "hey, wait up, I can give you that exclusive look anytime, dear"

he shouts as he joggs after me. 

God, I want this man to make my life this good everyday for the rest of my life.