"No!! I will also come. Now come on," he looked at her as she walked out of the room in an attitude. He sighs deeply before following her outside,

"This girl!!" he murmured as he saw her happily walking through the hallway and smiled at her cute antics.

After an hour, both of them entered inside the Agnihotri house. Aaravi is smiling bright as happily walking while Abhimanyu comes after her with a bag in his hands while glaring at her.

Ashika who is coming from the temple saw them coming and asked,

"From where you both are coming this early in the morning, huh?" 

Aaravi grinned and walked to her.

"Mumma, I was craving for cotton candy so we went to the store. But then looking at other tasty treats, I can't control so we did a little shopping," 

"Little shopping!?" Abhi said, narrowing his eyes at Aaravi, who just grinned at him.

Ashika chuckled at them.

"Okay ok, go freshen up I will arrange breakfast till then," Ashika said while Abhi went inside the kitchen to keep his wife's precious treats.

"Aaravi, did you see your medical file?" Abhi asked as he saw Aaravi coming out of the closet dressed in pink churidar. 

Aaravi still in place before turning to mirror and said,

"I d..don't know, Manyu" she said brushing her hair in daze.

(few days back)

Placing a blue file between her clothes, Aaravi hid it with her few sarees nicely.

"I am sorry, Manyu," she whispered and closed the cupboard. A tears slid from her eyes.

"I placed it on the side table when you and Mumma were here," he muttered with a frown checking the drawers.

"We can get the report from the hospital. Why are you stressing so much? And why are you asking for them?" she asked, pinning her hair back with a clip.

"Bua is asking for them. She wanted to see your report. And also we have an appointment with a doctor tomorrow," He said and let out a deep breath, not able to find the file.

"I will send Bua my report. I have them in pdf, okay?" she told him as she stood in front of him.

He nodded and smiled at her. She looks like a fairy in a flowy suit and dupatta around her neck. He noticed her airline filled with sindoor and her nuptial chain shining in her creamy skin proudly.

He kiss her forehead and said,

"You are looking breathtaking," she smiled.

He pulls away from her and gazes at her face which is radiating with happiness.

"Manyu, I am going to an NGO today," she informed him while adjusting his white Kurta collar as he is going  for a rally today.

"Are you sure?" he asked, worried for her.

She nodded looking at him.

"Okay, just take care and don't overwork. And take guards and a driver with you," she scrunched her nose at him.

"No need for guards and a driver. I will manage," she told him and patted his chest once she stepped back from him.

"Aaravi-" 

She look at him with narrow eyes and said,

"No, I will go myself. I will be okay, I promise. I feel uncomfortable with guards," she said. 

He sighs in defeat and reluctantly agrees to her wish.

"You will take care of yourself and be careful, okay?" she nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I will, don't worry. You go, I am coming with my handbag,"  she told him. 

"Drive slowly, okay?" Aaravi rolls her eyes at him as he is giving her a lecture on do and don'ts for 15 minutes.

They are standing in the garage with Aaravi leaning against while he is giving instruction to her.

"I will, Manyu. Why are you so worried?  I told you na, I will be fine," she said cupping his face. He sighs and leans his head against her.

"I don't know but I have been feeling restless for a few days," Aaravi's eyes softened and she smiled sadly.

"Don't worry, Manyu. Everything will be fine," she whispered and placed her lips on his lightly.

They kiss each other slowly, gently and passionately, completely lost in each other. 

"I love you," She murmured against his lips and started kissing him.

They pull away feeling breathless and smile at each other.

"Now can I go, Mr. Agnihotri," she playfully asked after kissing his nose.

He chuckled and nodded and opened the door for her. She sat in the driver seat and smiled at him as he closed the door. 

"See you," he said.

"See you. Miss me, husband," she said with her cute giggle after starting the engine.

" Love you, muahh!" giving him a flying kiss she drove out of the area and soon drove off from the premises.

Abhimanyu smiled at her antic and murmured,

"Love you too stupid girl,"  then shaking his head he also went to his car to leave for his work.

In the evening

Aaravi was playing with kids when her phone rang. She looks at the Id and frowns seeing Dr. Ishaan's name on the screen. She walks in the corner and picks up the call.

"Hello," she said.

"Aaravi, you boyf- I mean your husband came to meet me…" he said in his usual polite and professional tone.

"...I am sorry Aaravi," he said as his voice went low.

Aaravi went numb in shock hearing him. She felt her heart drop in fear. She can hear Ishaan calling her name but she went mute unable to think anything except Abhimanyu.

She rested her back on the wall and slid down on the floor while the phone fell on her lap. 

She shook her head,

"No…this shouldn't have happened. No…o god!" she murmured to herself in panic and shock. Tears made their ways from her eyes.

"Manyu..Manyu?" her eyes widened, thinking about Abhimanyu. 

She took her phone with her shaking hand and sniffed. She called Abhimanyu, she could hear the ring but then the call went unanswered scaring her more.

"Please pick up the call, Manyu…don't do this to me," she sobbed when he didn't pick up her call for the 5th time.

She started crying more as her mind going to all the negative ways by Abhimanyu isn't picking up her call.

She wiped her tears and stood up hurriedly. She started walking toward the NGO and sat in the car. 

She started the car and drove out of the NGO at high speed as all she could think about was Abhimanyu. 

"Please don't hate me, Manyu. I love you so much, Manyu. I love you," she whispered to herself as tears were flowing down her eyes like a river. 

__________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Hope you all love the update.

What do you guys think, did Abhi get to knows about Aaravi's illness??🤔🥺.

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you soon in the next updater,

Till then
Bye bye

Take care

Lots of love❤️