He started to move his hips, letting my hard-on rub against him with his hands in my hair, molding our mouths together, and began to moan, sending lust in the air for Kim and Ice to hear. I tried to pull over his shirt, feeling slight pain in my arm. Tay felt my hesitation and took it off himself, giving me complete access to his chest. I went straight for his nipples, sucking on them and pinching the other so as not to be left out, making him moan.

  " Ahum," I hear, forgetting the other two," I guess we got to get used to this," Ice said over to Kim. I look at them, a little embarrassed." It's not like you two haven't seen me before. Tay, are you okay with this? " I asked. " You two can leave if you don't want to feel uncomfortable," Tay said, returning to kiss me. " Hell no, I'm not leaving when I get a free show with you, mon amour, and a very sexy man," I laugh. " You sure it's me, you love, not the lust I bring out of you, Ice," I said, looking at him as Tay kissed my neck, sucking on it gently, leaving his mark on me right next to Kims.

  " No, I'm sure it's you. I love."  he reaches over the bed to kiss me. He succeeds for a second before Tay has a knife in his hand. " Where the hell did that come from," I asked Tay, kissing his chest. "A good assassin never reveals his secret, Chay," Tay says. Then looks at Ice. "He's mine right now, Ice," He says," back the fuck up." He puts his hand in the air, much like Kim did earlier. "Dearest, try not to threaten our partners," I said, Pulling him in for a deep kiss, and he put his knife on the bed next to us. " You are mine right now. They had their turn." Tay said, still in jealousy. " Well, I'm all yours now," I tell Tay seductively.

  "What am I supposed to do with this? Ice points to his hard-on. " Kims over there," Tay says. "Hell, the fuck no!" Kim spoke, " I only want to touch Chay, I told you before," "Aww, come on, Kim. Doesn't this" Ice point to us? As Tay lets out a deep moan while feeling my cock between his cheeks, sending shivers down my spine. I made a few noises," Turn you on," Ice finishes." You know where both tops Ice, Right," Kim says. I look over at Kim, and I see him breathing a bit shallowly like he was in the restroom, "We can switch," Ice says, rubbing himself through his pants.

  I see Kim also has a hard-on. He was squeezing through his towel. "It's going to happen eventually," I said when Tay let me free for a second before pulling my face back to his. Tay tried to pull off my towel, making me feel a slight breeze, but before he could get it off, I picked him up with my good arm like I did yesterday and threw him on the bed,

 " Chay, when did you get that strong," Kim asked " Damn, Chay' where was this strength when I had you agents the wall in the restroom last night, "Ice says. " I was exhausted after the fight. Guess I'm not a bad top after all, huh?" I said, pulling off Tay's pants. He's entirely naked now, with two other men in the room, but his eyes never left me. The thought makes my already hard cock get stiffer. I leave a trail of kisses down his stomach. " Chay, not today. Please, I want you inside me, feeling me." Tay begs. "Are you sure, dearest? I don't want you to feel rushed", Fuck, Chay, stop saying that and let me give myself to you," Tay says.

  I placed myself between Tay's legs. Since I can see how much he wanted me. I decided not to let him wait any longer." Kim, can you go into my desk drawl and give me the tube in there, Please," I asked, " He walked over to it, opened it, and raised his eyebrow." When did you get this?" Kim asks, "Does it fucking matter?" Tay says, growing impatient. Kim gets an evil smirk." Oh, you're terrible, Kim," Ice said. I look over to see Kim and his crooked smile. I know that fucking look. Damit. 

  " Oh, Tay, you're being so rude," Kim says, sitting on the chair and holding the tube between his hands, not ready to move anytime soon. " Kim, I said please," I said. "It's not you that I'm talking to, Angel," Kim says. " I think you need to teach your wife a lesson, Angel," He purred, spreading his legs and reaching to stroke himself under the towel, allowing us to see his motions from under it.