Uh oh...Mango's and Red Bull

"Like rain. I fall but like water, I flow like the sun, I'll shine everything takes time and I'll be fine again."

Miles POV

There she stood bright blonde hair cascading down her back.

A bright blue bow tied into her hair half up letting some stray pieces fall into her face.

Her blue eyes were staggering. Long black lashes framing them. A pretty pink blush coated her cheek and lips making his heart warm.

She was beautiful.

She was his.

She looked slightly frustrated.

And hot.

A tight blue dress hugged her hips and chest making him swallow.

Pretty girls and boys would be the death of him he held no weight to them.

Her hip was cocked arms crossed defensively making him feel ten times more nervous.

She had a habit of making him nervous."Hi," he said meekly his steps fumbling a bit as he opened his door and closed it.

They hadn't spoken.

Normally when they got into a fight or argument Miles would come rushing to her.

He would never let it sit he hated being on the wrong foot with her.

But now Miles couldn't just take his and her feelings into account he had a family to look after and he was struggling with how to manage.

"Hi Miles," her pretty voice made him want to fall on his knees and beg her for forgiveness.

He's been a shitty boyfriend.

He knows that.

He loves her so much and wants to devote everything he has to her but he can't.

He's struggling.

She sucked in a breath her eyes grazing over him.

He didn't know what to say.

What to do.

How to fix this.

He didn't want to lose her.

She was everything he couldn't do better than her. He didn't want to.She-she had this wild energy about her. He felt like a moth to a flame when she was around.

He swallowed deeply too.

How odd it was to be so close to someone and feel so many miles away.

They both stayed silent for a long while.

Miles closed the door behind him putting his hands in his pocket as he glanced at her.

Sometimes she was hard to read.

Hard to be with if he was being honest.

She could just be back and forth a lot. It always made him anxious.

But god when she was sweet and when she gave him that smile- it felt like everything had melted away.

"I-I'm upset with you." Her tone was cold her eyes sad and it made Miles's chest burn.

Her frown deepened and she tugged the bottom of her hair slightly as she looked up at him.

"I feel like there's zero time for me in your life."

"Avery-"

"Miles." She snapped. "You always come to me when we've had a fight and now we haven't talked in-"