trente

The next Monday morning, Rhoe and I got to the school at 7:30, and were already 30 minutes lates for the first subject. She woke up late and the reason is still unknown to me.

"Since were late, why don't we eat breakfast? I haven' took mine because we're already late." She shrugged as we got to our locker.

"Sure, I haven't ate mine though because I woke up like 6:30, I panicked." I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.

"Same." She laughed then we closed our lockers and walked the empty halls together going to the cafeteria.

Seems like we're not the only guys here and haven't had their breakfast because there's like a short line in the cafeteria.

Rhoe got first on the line and I followed her behind.

"Wait, Isabella, have you talked to Mikey?" She asked and I sighed, shaking my head.

"No." I mumbled. "I don't even know what will I say or how will I explain for everything that happened. I can't face them all, I'm so embarrassed." I rambled, playing with my fingers. Rhoe looks from behind me with wide eyes and I gave her a 'what?' look.

"Hey." I heard a very familiar voice that I would never get tired of hearing of everyday. I frozed in my place, thinking if should I face him or ignore him.

Rhoe nudged me and I made a face, but I turned.

"H-hi." I stuttered, looking at him then looking at the floor.

"Tell me, are you avoiding me?" He asked, almost whispering and I shook my head looking at the ground. "Look at me." He demanded but I didn't followed.

He held my chin up so I could look at him but my eyes looked around, anywhere to look but at him. He makes me feels so confused about everything.

I need to avoid him, I don't wanna hurt anyone, especially Mikey because he's a good guy and it would hurt me to see him hurting.

"Isabella." He said, using my full name now. "Look at me." He practically pleaded.

"What do you want?" I asked, removing his hand on my chin, slowly shoving it away.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, hurt clear in his voice that broke my heart as well.

"I am not, Calum." I sighed, looking away.

"You don't need to lie, you know?" He chuckled slightly, but still the sadness in his tone.

"I hate drama, I'm avoiding drama, okay? I don't want to see you and Mikey fighting, you can fight and lost your friendship with him just because of me." I said straight forward that caught Calum off guard so he's silent. I looked from behind Calum and see Bianca and her gang from afar staring at us and I mentally cussed in my mind.

"Uhm, can you please move? There are people here..." A random student spoke from behind Calum and we cussed, moving along with the line. I glanced again on the back and see Bianca's eyes are on me.

Oh my god, I can feel something's bad is gonna happen.

---

first of all, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING YESTERDAY FKNJDN

i've been going through something, a few problems so, and plus school started

btw, i have a new classmate and she's a 5sosfam and a fan of halsey ok hdbdjhd

Ok enough of my shit lmao

love you guys x

Vi"