dix-neuf

"She's here!" My mom called from downstairs and I struggled to wear my jeans on.

"Goddamnit." I swore as I jumped around the room. This is why I hate skinny jeans. I buttoned it up and sighed in relief.

"Are you done?" My mother called once again.

"Coming!" I shouted. I got my backpack and held on the doorknob then I stopped.

I walked over to my window and peeked on the curtains. There I saw Calum Hood putting on a shirt while tapping on his phone, his face was blank I can't desribe what's his expression. I wonder what's up with him...

"Isabella!" My mom called and I groaned, completely closing my curtains and opened the door running downstairs.

"Rhoe is outside waiting for you." My mother informed, I just nodded and walked out the house without saying another word.

"Tell me everything!" Rhoe squealed and I rolled my eyes at her as I opened the car door and made my seat on the passenger's seat.

"Oh, c'mon." She pouted. "What'd you guys do? Did you had se-"

"Rhoe, what the hell?" I laughed, smacking the back of her head. "We just watched a movie and ate pizzas, that's all."

"He really did followed my advice huh?"

"How'd you even know that was my dream date?" I rasied my eyebrows at my friend and she rolled her eyes.

"Duh, you told me that once." She shrugged and I gasped.

"Wait, that was 5th grade! How can you even remember that?" I laughed as I put on my seatbelt.

"Tsk." She grinned pointing to her head, "Ask my brain, and now let's pick your boyfriend-"

"Dude, he's not my boyfriend, okay?" I laughed, punching her arm playfully.

"Sure." She rolled her eyes and started driving.

Before leaving, I saw Calum slammed his front door and still has that blank expression on his face.

"Hey, Rhoe." I whispered, not leaving my eyes off Calum's.

"What?" She answered then glanced at me for a second before turning her full attention on the road again.

"Calum has this blank expression on his face and I don't know what's wrong." I told her and she sighed. "What? I'm just concern. Just curious."

"I don't even know, why don't you text him?" She laughed and I mentally slapped myself in mind. Why haven't I thought of that? I'm such an idiot.

I grabbed my phone in my bag and got in my messages, clicking me and Calum's conversation.

Bel : Cal.

Cal : Bel.

Bel : hiii

Cal : heyyy

Bel : i saw you.

Cal : where?

Bel : from my window.

Cal : oh, right we're neighbors hahaha

Bel : are you okay?

Cal : what?

Bel : you don't seem okay, i saw you.

Cal : oh, i'm fine haha

Bel : don't lie to me, calum.

Cal : okay fine

Cal : just experiencing a little heartbreak.

Bel : did you and bianca broke up?

Cal : no, it was the other girl i'm telling you.

Bel : oh, so now do you know who you really love?

Bel : i mean like, heh

Cal : yes, i know who i love now.

Bel : who?

"Hi Mikey!" Rhoe greeted then I looked up from my phone and saw Michael with a smile on his face then hopped inside the car.

"Sup girls?" Michael said cheerfully and I just waved.

I looked on my phone again.

Cal : you.

——-

cliffhanger bc ily'all :——)

Twitter : @fratboimikey