deux

"It wouldn't be lost if you didn't brought it with you, idiot!"

"How will I able to work without it, huh? You dumb bitch!"

"What did you just called me?"

I sighed deeply as I heard my parents arguing again downstairs, even I have my earphones on it still bugs me to hear them like that, arguing like that. They've been fighting for a month now and just because of nonsense things. I feel like my world is crumbling down, I'm so broken.

It's Sunday morning and I decided to go out, avoid shits in life. Sometimes you just need to be by yourself, with no one else around. We're lucky to be having a bench infront of our house, it's been there ever since we moved here. I sat on the bench and held up my phone, looking for a song to play while I chill.

The cold damp air passed and my hair moved all over my face, I didn't mind though, no one's around and why should I care? I sighed as I gave up seraching for a song. It's like I'm not in the mood for all of the song son my phone.

Instead, I put on shuffle and slouched on the bench, looking around., observing how the leaves slowly fall from trees and how wind makes it look gracefully, the joggers in the morning with their dogs following behind them, that kinda made me miss my dog that died a year ago. I smiled to myself as I thought of my dog and my eyes followed to the dog following it's owner.

I suddenly felt like the bench got heavier, like something got on it. I looked by my side and saw Calum that almost gave me a heart attack.

"Jesus Christ, Calum." I said, holding my chest, rolling my eyes. He just chuckled and I removed my other earphone.

"What are you doing here this early morning?" He asked and I just shrugged, I turned to him and observed he's in his usual skinny jeans and muscle tees.

"Where are you going?"

"You didn't answered my question." He laughed, throwing his head back as he do and I just stared at him in awe. Of course I recovered from it immediately and shook my head, snapping me back to reality.

"Well, I was just...chilling out." I mumbled and he nodded.

"I'm waiting for Bianca. She'll be here any minute now." He answered and I just nodded looking at him then to my lap. "Hey." He spoke that made me turn to him.

He tucked my hair to the side to remove it on my face and I just smiled shyly. He gave back the gesture.

"You should like, put your hair up on a ponytail or something. It always covers your face." He laughed slightly and I just nodded rapidly.

"I'll take your wonderful advice." I grinned.

Suddenly, a car horn was heard that made us both turn to the direction of the sound. There stood Bianca in her car. Of fucking course, Bianca.

"Calum, what are you waiting for? C'mon!" She said in her usual high pitched tone that gives me headaches.

"Oh, she's here. Bye Bella." Calum waved and hopped on to her car. I just waved and when Calum got in, Bianca immediately smashed her lips to him and I was forced to watch. I felt my chest become so heavy, Bianca just smirked at me and drove away.