quatre

"Michael Clifford? Oh no." I said shaking my head then Rhoe rolled her eyes.

We are now in class but the professor doesn't seem to notice us talking, as if he cares. He just talk and write notes on the board.

"He's the cutest guy out there, he's like, the second among all the cuties in this school." She said smiling as she scribbled something in her notes.

"Who's the first?" I raised my eyebrows at her, crossing my arms.

"Luke Hemmings, duh." She said, again with an eye roll and I laughed slightly.

"Whatever." I shook my head, chuckling. "I'll go with Michael though, he's a nice guy."

"Really? That's fast."

I just shrugged and looked again on the board, writing things that Mr. Collins wrote down on the white board.  As I finished, I started to think about Michael. Michael's a nice guy even though he looks like a punk because he dyes his hair like every month or two. The teacher doesn't seem to care, actually, teacher doesn't seem to care about this school. Michael, he talks to everyone, he's friends with everyone. I haven't talked to him before though, I haven't even seen him up-close. He's at some of my classes, literature and physical education. I'll see him later, maybe I should go talk to him.

"May I go to the washroom?" I rsised my hand and Mr. Collins just nodded. I'm getting bored and I just want to waste some time. I stood up from my seat and glanced at Rhoe, she mouthed a 'where are you going?" and I just replied with a shrug.

I went out of the classroom and put my hands on the pockets of my jeans, looking at the empty halls. I chuckled to myself and walked in the middle of the hall, walking like all the bitches in the school.

"I'm the queen in here." I mocked Bianca's tone.

I heard someone laughed and I immediateyl turned in horror, seeing Michael laughing with his hand on his mouth shaking his head. I bit my lip and widened my eyes running over to him.

"Don't tell anyone." I said, really humiliated at the moment and he's just laughing at me, I crossed my arms, pouting.

"Being Bianca doesn't suit you." He said, still chuckling softly and smiling down on me. That's I realized this is actually the first time I talked to him and saw him up close. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I blinked a few times then shook my head, what am I doing? I'm just embarrassing myself a little more.

"Is that a compliment or?" I spoke up, raising an eyebrow at him, tilting my head. He looked around and sent me a small smile.

"Figure it out yourself, I know you're smart." He chuckled, shaking his head and continued walking, putting his hands on the pockets of his black jeans.

I tilted my head looking at him as he walked away and shrugged, walking back to class.