Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

"No, kid I do not,"

"Whatever let's go the others are waiting for us," Lloyd reminded us as they made it towards the door.

"Okay, okay. I'm going. Dad we will get going we will see you there!" Cole shouts as he follows the young boy. "Such a bossy little boy," Cole whispers.

"I hear that!" Lloyd exclaims. Cole sighs as he simply shakes his head.

↫↭↬

Y/n and Jay were with Ed and Edna, Jay's parents. They were at Ed and Edna's junkyard, where they had made their costumes from scrap metal and spare parts (though Y/n only did it because she wanted to join in on the Walker family tradition). Y/n had chosen to be Wonder Woman. She wore a blue and red dress with a golden belt, a tiara, and bracelets. She also had a lasso that she made from a rope and used her powers to turn it into a golden-like color.

Jay had chosen to be Iron Man. He wore a red and gold suit that he had built with his engineering skills. He also had a glowing arc reactor on his chest and repulsors on his hands.

"Wow, you two look amazing!" Edna said. "You're the best superheroes ever!"

"Thanks, Mom!" Jay said. "You look great too! You're a perfect witch!"

Edna had dressed up as a witch from the classic movie The Wizard of Oz. She wore a black dress, a pointy hat, and a green mask. She also had a broom that she decorated with lights.

"And you, Dad! You're the coolest pirate I've ever seen!" Jay said.

Ed had dressed up as a pirate from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean. He wore a brown coat, a red bandana, and an eye patch. He also had a hook for a hand and a parrot on his shoulder.

"Arrr, thank ye, lad!" Ed said. "Now let's take a picture of us all together!"

Ed took out his camera and set it on a tripod. He pressed the timer button and ran to join his family.

"Say cheese!" he said. They smiled and posed for the picture.

"Okay then Y/n and I will get going and we will meet you there?" Jay asks as he moves away from his parents. "Oh that reminds me, Lou was wondering what you guys are bringing,"

"Well, son your mom made her famous apple pie and I some Jack-o'-Lantern Empanadas," Ed smiles proudly.

"Jack-o'-Lantern Empanadas?" Jay asks unsure if he heard his father right.

"Yeah, and they are super cute! And they taste so good!" Y/n replied with a smile on her face. "While I was looking for a rope I stumbled into the kitchen and found him making them. I even ate some, they were super good. I know that others will devour them within minutes..."

"Isn't that what they normally do?" Jay asks as his sister thinks for a moment.

"Uh... yeah you are right, but... listen the empanadas are just that good,"

"I am not saying that they aren't good. I just cannot picture Jack-o'-Lantern Empanadas,"

"Why didn't you say that before? I thought that you meant that they wouldn't be good," 

"I never said that! Could you stop jumping to conclusions?"

"I am not jumping to conclusions!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Nu-uh,"

"Yeah-uh"

"Nu-uh,"

"Kids please stop arguing," Edna intervened as she walked in between her kids. "Y/n your brother is right you need to stop jumping to conclusions, and Jay your sister is also right you made it seem as if your dad's empanadas weren't that good. Now apologize to each other," Y/n and Jay look at each other and then at their mom. Y/n sighed as she extended her hand.

"I'm sorry that I jump to conclusions,"

"I'm sorry that I made it seem as though Pa's empanadas weren't good," Jay uttered back as he took his sister's hand.

"See that wasn't so hard now was it? Now you kids are running late, go on before you are the last to arrive. We will see you there," Edna comments as she pushes her kids out of the house locking the door.

"Did she just kick us out?" Y/n asks glancing at her brother.

"Yeah, she did," He replied looking at the door.

"Guess we better get going," Y/n says as she walks away from the house.

↫↭↬

While the others were out with their family, the four orphans with the expectation of one were in the Monastery getting ready.

Kai had decided to dress up as a fire-breathing dragon as he could use his fire skills to create realistic effects and impress all his fans. Nya on the other hand had decided to go as a mermaid - which had surprised everyone - she wore a blue dress with scales and had made some jewelry out of seashells. Zane on the other hand had chosen to dress up as a snowman - not his idea but he decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea besides compared to all the other ideas Jay and Y/n had this had to be the best by far. He wore a white hat, scarf, and gloves, and even had his nose painted an orange color.

As the moonlight illuminated the Monastery's courtyard, the ninja gathered, each confident in their unique Halloween attire.  The judges, including Y/n's older brothers, Akito and Atsuki, were ready to evaluate the incredible costumes. Anya, Elara, and Mia were excitedly taking photos of the impressive contestants, capturing the essence of this spooky evening.

Lou, Ed, and Edna joined in the festivities, as the contest began, and each ninja showcased their costumes with flair. Jay fired up his repulsor beams, sending sparks flying. Lloyd whispered an incantation that made small objects float around him. Zane used his ice powers to create a flurry of snow, while Kai breathed fire, lighting up the night with his fiery display. Nya gracefully twirled, creating the illusion of underwater movement, and Cole displayed his best Indiana Jones persona with dramatic flair.

When it was Y/n turn, she struck a pose, confidently brandishing her Wonder Woman accessories. The audience cheered, impressed by her charisma and heroic presence.

After much deliberation, the judges finally declared the winners. Y/n and Jay were crowned the Halloween champions, with their incredible costumes and their performance. The Monastery echoed with cheers and applause. It was a Halloween night to remember, filled with adventure, creativity, and a whole lot of fun for the Ninja team.