41-The One Who Survived

Start from the beginning

No, but atleast I'll live in peace knowing that Philza died.

"What the fuck!" Purpled screamed into my face watching Philza slowly die.

"What the fuck!" He yelled again now ruffling his hair.

"You just- you literally"

"His plan dies with him, because there is no one alive to activate the bombs now, his other two 'friends' were killed a while ago." I explain as I sigh and kneel on the floor.

How am I supposed to explain this to Dream now?

"Shouldn't we get a hold of the control panel just to make sure nothing goes wrong or anything?" Prupled asks kneeling down next to me.

I think about his question for a while.

The smartest thing to do now is to announce that there have been bombs placed in some humans and get them operated out.

Or we could kill said humans and get rid of the problem easily.

While I prefer the second option, I think the first one is better.

"Just go to the police station and report everything you saw here, don't tell them you were in on it and pretend for the rest of your life like you never were an assasin. Don't give out names and describe our faces like the complete opposite. The police will believe you because the have been suspecting this place for a while, but they won't find anything because I will blow this place up, they'll only need to go to George and Karl's past hideout place, you know where it is just get the police to search there. The proof there will be enough for them to agree and get every single human checked..."

I order Purpled as I hand him a handful of money because otherwise he'd do the complete opposite of my order.

He nods as he stands up and puts the money in his little bag, he then waves me goodbye and I sure hope he gets rid of his knife and gun somewhere in the ocean.

I sit in silence as I watch Philzas lifeless body.

Sapnap's body or more like, body parts are in his blood.

The bomb that set off in him and caused his death lays next to Philzas dead bodys head.

I get up as rage fills my body and start kicking Philzas dead body.

I kick his face.

I kick his hands.

I stomp on his face.

I kick his body.

I stomp hard on his body and hands.

I try my best to make thsi Bastards dead body look like a garbage.

I place one foot on his chest as I use the other to stomp on his neck to rip it apart from his body.

I get so frustrated that I try tearing it off with my bare hands and somehow do manage it.

I don't know how but I do manage to rip his head off of his body.

I throw it away and kick it one last time towards the desks we used to sit on and try and solve this case.

I take one final look at everything before I pour gasoline all over the place to leave no trace behind.

But when I reach towards Sapnaps pool of blood and body parts I pause for a second.

Dream would want to burry something of him.

So I pick up a half burned piece of his shirt and then pour the gasoline over everything else.

That piece of shirt will be enough for Dream.

I soon throw away the gasoline box and light up a lighter.

Which I throw in the middle of the gasoline and leave the building immediately after.

It's about time I check on the other ones.

After all.

George was right.

And I have to bring the news of Sapnap and Philzas dead to everyone.

____________________________________

The next chapter is the finale guys!! How are we holding up?

There is a lot of description of gore this chapter I know that but I DID warn all of you in the description of this fic.

Well see you all next chapter.

I don't know how soon it will come out, but I'll try my best to make it as early as possible.