"It hurts? I think it's better to go back and let the nurse check up on you-"
Jake was kinda starting to worry about his girlfriend, she seemed as if the pain would be so worse. He was scared if it would might be serious, knowing that Sana often hid her pain to not burden anyone although she wouldn't.

"Jake, it's okay really. I'm just hungry, I'll have a sandwhich and i'm sure the pain will fade away then"
Sana tried to convince him, although she had to lie. Again.

"Right! You haven't eaten the whole day. Just eat what you want"
Jake relaxed himself a bit as he thought back of the day, knowing her stomach just hurted because she was hungry.

He watched Sana biting into her sandwich.
If only he knew how hard it was for her to swallow the food. She was so sorry for him, knowing he prepared the food just for her and himself and now always when she swallow a small bite, it hurted more and more.

But she hid it. As always.

Nothing serious.

_

"Welcome back. I hope you had a great idea"
The nurse who took care of Sana all the time, also called Gyeong, said kindly as she saw the couple entering Sana's room again after spending their day together.

"We had a great day, thank you Gyeong"
Sana had to smile as she watched the older female speaking to them.
She cared so much for Sana, it was just as if she was her mom. Since her own mom couldn't take care of her anymore after she passed away. So Gyeong overtook that part.

"I'm glad to hear"
Gyeong had to smile brighter. Knowing that her almost-daughter enjoyed her day at a place that wasn't her hospital bed, made her so happy, you couldn't even belive how much happy she was.

"I know I sound like a fun stopper now, but it's time for you to leave now, mr. Sim. I'm sure we'ĺl see is tomorrow again, right?"
The nurse had to chuckle as she thought back of the past days when Jake visited the girl everyday, without a day he didn't.

"Sure. See you tomorrow"
Jake kissed his girlfriend one time, gifting the nurse a small smile before leaving the corridor, about to also leave the hospital by now.
Gyeong watched the girl entering the bathroom to change her clothes to her pajamas before the girl returned back, walking towards her bed just to lay down on it.

Sana was suprisingly tired, although she wasn't at all the past days.

"I'll just do a checkup, then i'll let you rest and go to sleep"
Gyeong said while smiling, going towards the girl's bed to do her daily routine checkup.
She furrowed her brows as she noticed the girl's blood pressure being pretty low.
Her heartbeats went fast, what she noticed as she attached Sana's wrist back to the heart beat monitor.

"Sana, you kinda make me worried"
Gyeong said, frowning while feeling the girl's pulse at her wrist as she checked it with her watch at the same time.
Sana's heart skipped a beat.
"Why? Is something wrong?"

"Your blood pressure is low. Almost too low. Let me check your temperature"
Gyeong let go of the girl's wrist but placed her palm on Sana's forehead, checking her temperature.

"It's a bit warm. You have a slight fever. Does your head hurt?"
Gyeong asked, a worried tone in her voice.

"Maybe a little bit, yes"
Sana confessed. She didn't want to lie again, feeling bad about it since it was already pretty obvious she wasn't in her best state this evening.

"Okay, I'll give you a medication for this. Take these and I'll check up on you tomorrow again, as always okay? Have a good night and sleep well, my girl"
Gyeong said, handing the girl two small pills, represinting a specialy kind of pain killers.
Sana smiled weakly, before nodding and watching Gyeong leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

Sana was alone.
She sighed.

After taking both the pills, gulping them down with a small glass of water which stood right next to her on her night table, Sana just starred out of the window.

She starred on the outside for almost an hour, thinking of the things happened that day until she felt a huge tiredness overcoming her.
The pills showed their effect with knocking her almost out, she felt so tired all of sudden, leaning back in her pillows. Her head was laying on the big pillow as she slowly closed her heavy eyelids.

I'm so tired...

I don't know why but

why do i kinda have the feeling i won't be able to open my eyes again?

Was this my last time falling asleep?

I don't know

But I can't do something against this

______________

•author's corner•

y'all I'm alive

I just ran out of ideas for this chapter but I found something to make it exciting

I want to give you the feeling like
"Omg I need the next chapter, I need to know what will happen next"
Yk???
🤭

that just makes me happy hehe 😙

btw we're over our 1st anniversary<33
happy one month anniversary on Nov 7th<3
I'm so thankfuk for everything you guy did for me and this story!!! Ily all sm💗

only 1 week til orange blood release 😚
exciteddd

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT THANK YOU<3

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~november 10th 2023
8:25pm<33