"Huh?"
Sana raised her eyebrows surprised, looking confused at Jungwon who just broke out in laughter, reveiving a look from the other boys, as if they had to chuckle too.
"What do you mean with come back safely?"
She asked as no one replied to her first confused phrase.

"He means, that you should return here later safely after our trip to the city"
Jake joined the conversation, letting the girl gasp in surprise, not believing what her lover just told her.

"We're leaving the hospital?"
Sana couldn't believe her own words. Finally she could leave this place.

"Yes, we will"
Jake had to smile as he saw the girl couldn't hide her excitement.

"But what about the doc-"
Sana couldn't finish her sentence before being cut off by Jake.

"Don't worry, they're okay with it. We just need to return back not too late and not do any exhausting or dangerous stuff"
Jake replied, creating another smile on her and also on his own face. He was so happy to rescue her from that room for at least one day. It must be hard to spend his time only in the hospital, being bored all day instead of experiencing new things in class with him.
He missed her in class, the seat next to him was just empty all of the time in mr. Choi's lessons.

"Thank you so much"
Sana couldn't help but smile all the time when she was hugging her boyfriend so tightly, not wanting to ever let go of him, she loved him so much.

"No need to thank. Spending time with you is the most fun thing ever"
Jake gave her hug back, closing his eyes while enjoying the tight hug between them two.
The other six boys were still standing a few metres close to the door, enjoying watching the couple being happy about having eachother.

_

"Where do you want to go?"
Sana asked happily as she walked hand in hand with her boyfriend, in the small shopping street in seoul. The girl enjoyed breathing in the fresh air, feeling the cold wind rushing through her chest nut brown hair.

"I have a place in my mind. Just let me suprise you, I'll head us there"
Jake said, brightly smiling at his girlfriend who just furrowed her eyebrows but continued smiling.
"Then I'll trust you"
Sana replied, tightened the pressure of her hand which was still crossed with his.

The couple was slowly walking through the small paths, enjoying the people who were happily walking around, visiting the many shops. Some were also just strolling around, just like Jake and Sana. It was relaxing to feel the autumn wind in their both's hair.

"Now, close your eyes"
Jake said thrilling, excited about her reaction. She just followed his order as she felt his hand grabbing her wrist, carefully pulling her a few metres forwards before turning right, placing his hands on her shoulders to signal that they reached their target.

"Open your eyes"
He said then, still having his hands placed on her shoulders, smiling brightly although she couldn't see it since he was facing the back of her head.

When Sana opened them, she saw a big place, a big piano standing in the middle of the stoned ground. No one was sitting on the chair to play it but despite it, many people wre crowding around the music instrument. All were waiting for someone to play it.

Sana was amazed by all the nature which could be ssen all around the stoned place, several colorful flowers were planted on the grass, making it look like a rainbow.
The whole atmosphere was just so amazing, letting her marvel about it.

"Now, just close your eyes againa nd listen"
Jake said thrilling, again. But Sana didn't ask about it and just followed his order again and closed her eyes, paying good attention to her surroudings only with her ears.

Then she heard those beautiful melody.

Tender tones of the soft paino keys were heard by her too.

This melody was just too beautiful for her to put it into words.

She was amazed by the high and deep tones which buzzed through her both ears.

So beautiful, she never wanted this moment to end.

She slowly closed her eyes while still listining to the soft melody, it just felt right to open them.
Her heart skipped a beat as she could see him sitting on the chair, playing the piano.
A few people were filming him with their phone, some also threw some money in the small basket which stood next to his chair.
It was the picninc basket, he must have placed it there before sitting down.

Jake's eyes were closed, he just let the melody rushing through his fingers who danced along the several piano keys.

It was so beautiful.

Just perfect.

He was playing for her. The melody, was just for her. For Sana.

Her lover who was no one else but Sim Jaeyun.

________________

•author's corner•

this time a short a/c again<3
ty for so many reads&new followers!

don't forget to smile:3

love u all:3
and see u in the next chapter<3

~november 7th 2023
9:43pm<33