_

"You think we should wake him up?"
One of the two nurses standing at the door asked, furrowing her eyebrows.
They watched Jake writing the letter, always and placing it into the boy on the windowsill, before. After that, they boy immediately fell asleep on the chair he always sat on, with his head on Sana's hospital bed. It was already after visitor hours, so actually Jake wasn't allowed to stay anymore.

Actually.

"I think we can make an examination for him. He's overwhelmed, he's pretty much in love with her" The other nurse replied, earning a sweet short chuckle from the other one.
"Yes. I just hope she'll wake up soon. Tomorrow morning Doctor Chim is going to check on her again. Maybe he'll find out something new"

"Hopefully"
The nurse on the right sighed by the look at the tow people sleeping next to eachother.
One of them in a coma, the other one falling asleep by her side.

"Let's gp and let them two alone"
She added, receiving a nod from the other nurse before quietly leaving the room after closing the door behind them, in a volume which wouldn't wake up the boy.

_

It's so pretty in here. But at the same time so unfamiliar.
It feels like a dream, or even like heaven.

So many stars surrounding me. It's so beautiful.
And the dress I'm wearing. Those cute details on the upper part of the long black dress.
So amazing.

I'm at the meadow.

His and my place.

It's so amazing here.

But wait, where am I?

Is that a dream?

Or is that heaven?

Am I dead?

Nooo, please no.

Jake must be suffering by now.

I don't want him to be sad about me.

And Jiho... He must be sad too...

I'm so sorry if I'm dead, I don't want to make them sad.

But it's so peaceful here.

I wouldn't want to leave this place if I'm being honest.

But-

"Hi yeobo"

I know this voice... It's so familiar.
But who does it belong to?

Yeobo. Only she called my like that.

The tender silhouette sat down next to me, on the wet grass.

I knew her.

"Mom?" I said, my voice sounding quietly.