♧ PARTYYY!! ♧

Start from the beginning

"Uhm, Flower, i'm planning to fill this entire car."

Flower groaned. "Then count me out!" She opened the door. "You and Bubble have a fun time with the non-iance objects you're gonna take!" And with a final scream, Flower walked away and back into the party."

"Okay, let's like, invite people!!"

-

"Aren't you getting bored of this?" Tree asked Pie, who was sitting on his head, in the lotus position. "No, not really, I mean, it's kind of nice. You should try meditation sometimes. It could really help with your leaves and trunk and branches and-"

"PIE." Tree groaned. "You're rambling again." Tree picked up a marshmallow that was pierced onto a stick. "I don't know why, but this marshmallow gives me... really bad feelings, you know?" Tree lamented. "Hehe! We all get gut feelings sometimes!" Bottle, who were near the two, chimed in.

"Maybe it's because it's autumn." He hissed through his teeth as a leaf fell from his head. "Actually, what season even is it?"

Pie shrugged. "Last time I checked it was, what, summer? And that was when the grass was green and everything, and it wasn't black and dead."

The glass container giggled. "So much for 'death prevention!'"

"Oh come on Bottle, that wasn't even necessary." The blueberry pastry sighed. "Whatever. Just give me one of those marshmallows." Pie immediately ate her chocolate-covered marshmallow after the she was handed one. "Hold on, give me a second." Pie hopped off of Tree's head, approaching Four.

"Four, can you recover Balloony?" Pie looked at the standing integer.

"Sure thing!" A drum riff played, and Balloony jumped out of Four's hand. "Thanks so much Pie! I got impaled by one of those stick things - no one knew I had died, so-"

"It's alright." Pie walked off. Balloony suddenly ran in front of her. "Hold on! How did you know I was dead? I was behind the bathrooms when I died - that's why nobody knew, so-"

"I have my ways."

Pie walked over to Tree and Bottle. "What was all that about?" The glass container piped up. It became noticeable that there was some water inside of Bottle. He must've poured it in himself for fun, or...

SCREEEECHH

"Hey DEATH PACTERS!!" Ruby opened the door to the FSSV, music blasting outside and various coloured lights flickering on and off. "WANT A RIDE?" She looked visibly excited, because that was her natural personality.

Pie nodded. "Sure, why not. Do the rest of you want to-"

"Hold on, hold on. Pie, you explode from getting excited easily, well, um, feeling strong emotions, right?" There was a noise of agreement from the pastry. "Then why are you going with Ruby and Bubble?"

Pie sustained a laugh. "You can come if you want to."

Tree looked concerned. "I know, but, what if you die out there? How would I know when to recover you? And, what if you stay dead forever-"

"Tree."

He looked up at Pie, whose expression hadn't really changed.

"Take care of the other DEATH PACTERS for me, okay?"

And with a shut of a door and the screech of four tyres at once, the FSSV sped off, leaving a dark trail of dust behind it.

"How am I dealing with this now..."

-

Lollipop sat against a bench, turning her headphones on. She had just got them yesterday, and asked Golf Ball... the nerd, to modify them to her very needs, with some bribery of course. Her mind zoned back in as soon as a couple coins fell out of her wrapper. Quickly realising someone could steal them, she collected all of them in one, smooth strike, however looked at them wondering what to do next. Did she really even need coins at all-