With that, she silently rode the elevator up to her room, her body aching. But she loved it. She had never felt like this before, and it was a welcoming experience. She finally understood what some of her favorite writers meant when they said their lady bits were sore and tender. She hated walking, her thigh muscles were screaming in protest with every step, but she wouldn't have traded a damn thing about these last two days.

She sat her bag down on the bed, eyeing the comfortable mattress. It would feel amazing to lie down for a few minutes. But she stopped herself. If she did that, her ass wouldn't be able to get back up anytime soon and that wouldn't fly. With a huff, she grabbed her clothes and put them away, waiting for the text. She knew Angel would let her know she could come down. After all, this wasn't a press conference she was invited to speak at. She couldn't place if the thought upset her or not.

Fifteen minutes later, her phone buzzed, pulling her out of her memories. She smiled as she saw the message from Angel and where it was. At least it was at the hotel, in its conference rooms, so she didn't have to walk far. With a grunt, realizing she shouldn't have sat down, she got up, leaving her room and the sanctuary. She should have taken those last ten minutes and soaked in the bath some. Maybe that would have helped.

She giggled to herself at the thought, the elevator doors closing behind her. Absent-mindedly, she ran her hands over her thighs, hoping to work out some of the pain. Honestly, she was debating if she would look odd standing up along the back of the wall. The thought of sitting again didn't really appeal to her.

Finally, the elevator stopped, and the doors opened, allowing her to see the crowd of journalists standing outside the room. There were more than she thought there would be. And none were looking at her. She took a deep breath, hearing the doors unlock, and the swarm of people barge in. Judith shook her head before walking in last, leaning up against the back of the wall. She smiled at Angel, who merely gave her a small nod, nothing that would have looked different to the press before him. Her heart gave a lurch, and she didn't like that feeling.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. You have the man and leading lady of the hour, Angel and Molly. Make all questions short and simple and about the movie." Even Judith rolled her eyes, knowing this wouldn't happen. "The floor is open. Yes, you," Tony, the host for the night said, pointing at a woman in the front row.

"Jennifer Daily, from the Sun Times. Molly, this is your first major role, what's it like working with a leading man, like Angel?"

"Incredible! He's such a talented actor. And honestly, he's not too bad on the eyes either." The crowd laughed and she smiled. "He's been kind enough to show me the ropes and he's helped my acting."

"Next," Tony muttered, pointing to a man in the back of the room.

"Tommy Logan, Daily Territorial. Angel, you're quoted as being an avid reader, romance at that. How do you feel about landing a leading role in an adaptation of a romance novel? What's been some of the perks?"

"Tommy, whenever there are lovely ladies around, there are always perks! I've always said this is a fantastic storyline and I'm blessed I got the role. There are tons of other stories I love to see adaptations done on. And yeah, sure, I wouldn't mind playing the lead in them. Kissing more gorgeous females, win-win, right?" Judith couldn't stop her teeth from clenching. She knew it was an act, but that didn't stop the hurt. She knew she was being irrational with that thought, too. He had made it plain as day that she was special to him.

"Thank you, Angel. Third row back." Once again, Tony pointed to another woman with her arm waving frantically.

"Tiffany Stewart, LA Times. What's been your favorite scene to have worked on? And, as we all know you read the book, what's the scene you're looking to the most to work on with Molly, Angel?"

"Well," Angel cleared his throat, leaning forward in his chair. "Good questions. There's a coffee scene, where he kisses her deeply, showcasing all his feelings. I can't wait to do that one, to pull her in my arms and to make her blush." Molly giggled and Judith saw red. Why the fuck did she say she would come to this thing? Were these the real questions the press had? Not about the story itself? With a groan, Judith rolled her eyes. She knew better. Sex equals sales, always. And this, these two people, they're the hottest 'couple' to grace magazine covers in a long while.

"Another question. You sir, fourth row back."

"Dick Lemon, Chicago News. You guys just had a little break from the set. There was a rumor, Angel, that you were seen leaving the hotel, and then returning to the hotel, with a lady friend and you two looked very close. Care to comment on who that lady friend was?" Judith held her breath, her hands clenched tightly at her sides. She wasn't sure what she wanted him to say, or what she wanted him to do.

However, when Angel cast a side glance at Molly with a small smirk tugging at his lips, that was the last thing she expected. And it was like a fucking knife to her gut and an arrow to her heart. With a mental yell, she slammed the door open, not bothering to care if anyone paid attention after that God damn bomb drop.