37. meet my parents?

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENnarrative!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
narrative!

"are y'all going home for christmas?" sebastian asked as he leaned back into olive's couch, his friends surrounding him.

"i think we all are, right?" francesca said, prompting everyone in the room to nod and let out a series of yes'. "vinnie, carol, danny, olive, we're all leaving on the 23rd right?"

"yup," caroline said and the rest of them nodded. "have you guys started packing?"

"you know damn well we all haven't." frankie deadpanned at the girl.

"yeah, but you never know if someone surprisingly did." she shrugged.

"i'm still mad that all of you are going home. leaving me here in LA 'n shit." sebastian crossed his arms at the mere thought of all of his friends leaving him for a few weeks.

"bro, you're gonna leave us soon when you go on tour." vinnie pointed out, making the rest of the group nod and hum in agreement.

"i literally offered to give you guys free tickets when i perform in LA. don't play with me." he pointed an accusatory finger at everyone in the room.

sophie completely changed the course of the conversation, "guys, can we make sugar cookies?"

seb gasped, "fuck yes. wait, i wanna go live on instagram. i haven't done that in a while." he just about jumped out of his place on the couch and ran to her kitchen to set up his phone for the live.

"i'm down." jordan voiced, getting up from his seat next to frankie and walking towards where sebastian started setting up his phone on olive's counter.

"i'll get the ingredients." olive got up as well to grab the items to make the cookies. the arm that vinnie had wrapped around her fell to his side.

"and i'll come with you." vinnie followed after her abruptly.

"needy." she smirked from over her shoulder at her boyfriend's eagerness.

"can you blame me?" he groaned, making olive giggle. once she reached the kitchen, she started pulling out a mixing bowl, 2 boxes of cookie mix, oil, and measuring cups from her designated baking cabinet. vinnie proceeded to take eggs out of fridge, putting it on the counter along with the rest of the materials.

"no. i'm just that good." she said cockily as she placed down the last of the materials, finally facing vinnie.

vinnie rolled his eyes at her antics, "yeah. okay, hotshot." he pulled her into a hug. olive laughed into his chest as he rocked them side to side and pressed a kiss onto the top of her head.