07. arnold and gertrude.

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆CHAPTER SEVEN next saturdayimessage, narrative, social media!

♡₊˚ 🦢 ・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆
CHAPTER SEVEN
next saturday
imessage, narrative, social media!

imessage:

vin 😆
today at 11:55 am

OLIIIII

VINNNNNN
are you almost here?

yes ma'am

wait
then why are you texting if you're in the car

i didn't leave yet

?

apparently i live 3 minutes away from you

OH??
this whole time bruh.

okay i'm leaving now

kk
see you soon :)
loved by vin 😆

narrative

like the first time they talked, olive felt nervous. yes, she has talked to him on imessage and over facetime, but seeing him in person was completely different, in her eyes.

one thing that kept her at peace was her outfit. her frilly, white sundress paired with her beloved heeled mary janes. she put on her statement silver jewelry and called it a day.

she paced back and forth in her living room, trying to calm down her nerves. it's just vinnie, she tried to tell herself. she knows vinnie. she likes vinnie. she'll be fine.

just as she took a deep breath, she got a text message from vinnie explaining that he was downstairs. she picked up her phone and saw that it was 12 o'clock on the dot.

she likes punctual people.

she took another deep breath. she picked up the chocolate-covered strawberries that she prepared this morning, grabbed her purse, and walked out the door. because she lived in the penthouse, she obviously took the elevator. however, she didn't like how long the elevator ride was taking. it unwillingly gave her time to have an existential crisis. she was cursing her anxiety the moment.