33. take it slow.

Start from the beginning

"so what does that mean about us? what are we?" she asked him.

vinnie smiled, "i think you know what i want, but all of this is up to you. what do you want?"

she stopped to think. what did she want?

she wanted vinnie. she wanted to move past all of the hardships they've been through and to just be with him. peaceful, blissful, without drama.

"i want you." she smiled.

"thank god. it would've been so awkward if you didn't." he let go of her hands and instead placed one of his on the side of her face, per usual.

"i hate you." she tried to say with conviction, but a smile broke through instead.

"no you don't."

"i don't," she giggled. the sound of her made vinnie let out a breathy laugh. she pulled herself together, "for this to work we need to take it slow, okay?"

"mhm." at this point, he wasn't fully paying attention to her words. he wanted to kiss her—so badly. olive was able to see that he was no longer looking into her eyes, but he was focused on her lips, very intently.

"are you listening?" she already knew the answer.

he looked back up to her eyes, their bodies growing closer and closer together. "no. i really want to kiss you right now." he said seriously, his adam's apple bobbing.

olive's eyes flickered from his beautiful eyes to his soft lips. "what are you waiting for? kiss me."

"yes ma'am." he said before he locked his lips with hers.

they moved in sync as he put his other hand in her hair fisting it and pulling slightly, making her hum into his mouth. she did the same, vinnie letting a low groan come out of his mouth, liking the slight pain that came with it. without breaking away from their kiss, he blindly reached for olive's waist, pulling her into his lap. she gasped, not expecting that to happen nor the strength that he has to lift her from that position.

vinnie moved his lips from hers and peppered kisses down to her neck, stopping to suck on a spot, making olive let out a quiet moan. after, he kissed the spot lightly to ease the pain. he did that repeatedly until olive was a hot, panting mess, fueling vinnie's ego astronomically.

he kissed a path right back up to her lips, and pecked them lightly before finally breaking away from her. "how was that for taking it slow?" vinnie said with a lopsided grin, olive's lipgloss smeared across his lips.

"shut up."

instagram

@IDONTLIKEOLIVES POSTED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE!

idontlikeolives